Reporting system

Users who are viewing this thread

people on the chat are just trolling
can you unban or unmute Parking he was a cool dude who really wasnt racist he was trolling like me.
Also yes doing racist slurs is trolling
but seriously devs anyone out there who can get me unmuted that will be great also Parking unbanned
also people have a right to yell the n word deal with it.
you aren't getting unmuted lmao

Last edited:
ya now im thinking u are the troll Canton if i had a crown of being the troll king i would give it to you and resign

yes Canton the true legendary troll award will go to you i am to weak to compete

if im not getting unmuted well at least i tried now i will hate TW forever. lol

canton the white knight fighting racism throughout the world. you are a true hero my boy. i hope you become a legendary epic gammer who makes dolla dolla billz for sitting and playing video games

lol im not racist im im christian watch soco films also actsapologetics bro it will help you a lot not joking you seem like a cool dude also quran verses arent really credible. which quran should i read from i know at least 30 of them.

i have been studying islam for about two years wink wink so i know some daming surah verses best not to go there my friend im a great debater.

that sounded harsh but ya im pretty good and i know my stuff. philosophy 101 lol

Canton did u change the surha verse or maybe it was a hadith hmmmmmm?

FearSpear thats harsh

Canton is going and making his posts more juicy to make me look like a racist he changed the posts so much from the original, the conversation we had in the forum lmao yes proving my points.

im a great debater.
Ah yes, the mark of a great debater: announcing that you're a great debater.

i have been studying islam for about two years wink wink so i know some daming surah verses best not to go there my friend
Studies Islam for two years and still has a palpable contempt for the religion. Either you're lying or you didn't study it very well.

Canton did u change the surha verse or maybe it was a hadith hmmmmmm?
Nope, it's a verse from Al Hujurat. Nothing changed.

Canton is going and making his posts more juicy to make me look like a racist he changed the posts so much from the original, the conversation we had in the forum lmao yes proving my points.

I edit my posts to fix grammar and add other responses (this is to avoid doubleposting as it's against forum rules). Go off, though. I've only quoted you thus far. I suppose this is part of your """"debate technique."""" Self-victimisation is pretty popular as a right wing tactic, after all.

you wrote quran what bruh you put AL hujurat then changed it to quran lmao bruhhhh

Al Hujurat is the 49th chapter of the Quran, I changed the notation so you'd understand what I was referencing more clearly. Please stop embarrassing yourself, mr debater.

Canton then change it back to the verse name instead of just quran and yes in a debate u can make people look foooled its a debate. but we are not in a debate though its just the forum, so chilled pills dude and also take some white pilles wink wink

make it more easier for me bruhhhh lmao

i noticed that was in the quran in a sec bruhh lol im dead bro

Back
Top Bottom