In Progress "Report Damage" - bug/problem

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says.
Disabling the "Report Damage" button in the gameplay settings just does not work.

Damage dealt and taken is always shown, no matter if the option is on or off.

Disabling "Report Casualties" though also disables the damage shown (But also the casualties, ofc).

I thought this bug may be fixed with the time but it's still present.

Can't really be related to my PC or game version, it's like that since the very release of the game in any Version/Beta ...

Thanks for any help.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. I have informed the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can try changing the ShowBlood=True to ShowBlood=False in the BannerlordConfig (under the Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs address) file and see if that works.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. I have informed the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can try changing the ShowBlood=True to ShowBlood=False in the BannerlordConfig (under the Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs address) file and see if that works.
i cant see damage reports!!!

Hello, thank for the help.

That doesn't work though. Damage can only be deactivated by also deactivating the show casualties option.

It was like that since the very beginning of the game in any version. I thought it was a common bug that would be fixed by some patch by the time.

Hello, thank for the help.

That doesn't work though. Damage can only be deactivated by also deactivating the show casualties option.

It was like that since the very beginning of the game in any version. I thought it was a common bug that would be fixed by some patch by the time.
Hello, i think it was my mistake. I told you to change the ShowBlood=True value but the value you should have changed for the damage report is ReportDamage=True . I dont know if you have realized my mistake and change the correct value, but if you haven't, can you please try changing that?

damage report causing lag/frame freeze bug. somehow sometimes it takes a lot of processing power or something. there are times i'm in an arena 1v1 match, and i'm hitting someone with a spear on horseback, all settings on low, 2 moving units and 2 horses. but the frames drop to like 1/second when the hit connects. other times i'd be having 500 vs 500 battles and frames are smooth enough.

Hello, i think it was my mistake. I told you to change the ShowBlood=True value but the value you should have changed for the damage report is ReportDamage=True . I dont know if you have realized my mistake and change the correct value, but if you haven't, can you please try changing that?

Hello, where do I change that? Which file and where is it located?

You can find the file under the Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs address. It's in the BannerlordConfig file.

Back
Top Bottom