Replacing vanilla banners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes you can, you need to go into the clans file and change the code there.

The banner can be created here:

Then copy and paste the code into the spclans file located at MountandBladeBannerlord/Modules/Sabdbox/Moduledata

just paste it into “banner key” of the clan you want to change, I recommend linking it to a submodule file though if it isn’t for personal use and you plan to release it, that way it doesn’t overwrite perminantly do you know how to do that?

Individual Heroes can be for sure given their own banners in the SPNC table, not sure if you could use in the NPC table for individual unit flags/colors. Not sure how Psuedo approached it but there normally a few way to cook an egg

The icons used in Bannerlord's banners are held on sprite sheets ui_bannericons_1 to ui_bannericons_5. These textures have not been compressed into tilesets. Accordingly, you can use TpacTool to export these textures, edit them in a photo editor and reimport the modified textures into your mod's Assets folder.

thanks for the info NPC99 im sure the tools can make some magnificent banners + lots more , my angle is more from just xml tables - lite mode as it were, small simple - plus i cant run tools yet an im still learning big time

Back
Top Bottom