Replacing /Languages strings with XSLT

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!
I've successfully been able to replace strings in the SandBox/module_strings.xml file by using XSLT in my mod. But when I try doing the same thing for files located in SandBox/Languages/std_TaleWorlds_CampaignSystem (or some other file in that subfolder) it doesn't work.
In regards to the XmlNode in my mod's SubModule.xml file, the id is set to "GameText" and I've tried using both path="Languages" and path="Languages/std_TaleWorlds_CampaignSystem" without success. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it not possible?

Last edited:
Hello!
I've successfully been able to replace strings in the SandBox/module_strings.xml file by using XSLT in my mod. But when I try doing the same thing for files located in SandBox/Languages/std_TaleWorlds_CampaignSystem (or some other file in that subfolder) it doesn't work.
In regards to the XmlNode in my mod's SubModule.xml file, the id is set to "GameText" and I've tried using both path="Languages" and path="Languages/std_TaleWorlds_CampaignSystem" without success. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it not possible?
I don't know much about string modding, but your problems may result from the way Taleworlds have set up their translation system. You might find the answer in this translation tutorial https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ation-tutorial-and-translate-m-b-tool.453464/

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom