Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-06-18_00.48.08_616f68ecb0cf93e4d5b9a4cb5a6d0d49

Eschatonite

Recruit
Summary: After resolving crashes after the Taleworlds video upon startup, I now receive crashes after attempting to load a saved game.
How to Reproduce: By trying to resume a saved game by choosing "continue campaign"
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Reference number: 2021-06-18_00.48.08_616f68ecb0cf93e4d5b9a4cb5a6d0d49
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design
GPU Driver Version: 26.21.14.4587
CPU: i5-8300H @ 2.30 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0MJGJT
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Files installed on HDD (D drive); documents folder is on SSD (C Drive)

Can you send us the crashing save file?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Not as something i can share. What we do is reproducing the crash. Forwarding it to relevant developers to for the fix and if the fix is deployed fast it will be included with the next patch/hotfix.

Back
Top Bottom