Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-07-17_11.17.25_b02650b8644965e2e4d206604c6c3255
Summary:
I was doing nothing special. I always get crashes at random points in the game (Worldmap). When i reload my latest savefile, they always occur at the same ingame point in time no matter what i do or where i go. Loading an older savefile works until i get to another point where the same thing happens again. That's why i do believe there is some event somewhere on the map that makes the game crash. This makes the game kinda unplayable for me right now as i pretty much lose half an hour of progress every hour i play.
Plz help!
How to Reproduce: Just load the savefile and travel through the worldmap for a bit.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods.
Scene Name (if related): No specific ones.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX Vega
GPU Driver Version: 21.4.1
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K, 3.50GHz 4 Cores
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASRock Z170 Extreme4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 870 EVO 2 TB (SSD)

Last edited:
Summary:
I was doing nothing special. I always get crashes at random points in the game (Worldmap). When i reload my latest savefile, they always occur at the same ingame point in time no matter what i do or where i go. Loading an older savefile works until i get to another point where the same thing happens again. That's why i do believe there is some event somewhere on the map that makes the game crash. This makes the game kinda unplayable for me right now as i pretty much lose half an hour of progress every hour i play.
Plz help!
How to Reproduce: Just load the savefile and travel through the worldmap for a bit.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods.
Scene Name (if related): No specific ones.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX Vega
GPU Driver Version: 21.4.1
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K, 3.50GHz 4 Cores
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASRock Z170 Extreme4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 870 EVO 2 TB (SSD)

Hello! Use the crash uploader tool. If you can upload your crash to us developers can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that they can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.

Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when they back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Hello! Use the crash uploader tool. If you can upload your crash to us developers can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that they can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.
Thank you for these tips. I already did use the crash uploader tool as you can see by the crash dump identifier: 2021-07-17_11.17.25_b02650b8644965e2e4d206604c6c3255
I uploaded my savegame now too using upload.taleworlds.com.

Back
Top Bottom