Need More Info Repairing corrupted saves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Today I saw that there was a patch about an issue that corrupted save games, well I just shrugged, but when I logged on I was unable to launch any of my multiple saves, the game just freezes and crashes, yesterday I played the save games last time, before the patch and everything was ok.
So I am wondering if there is a way to recover my save game? As I really do not want to restart a 500 day campaign :grin:

Hi, do you still experience this issue? If so, please let us know.
It seems that yes, I tried loading the most recent save (although it is temporary) from the certain campaign and it crashes.
After loading the other ones it seems that only this one cannot be loaded, maybe it is just because it is temporary (it´s the only save on 1.0.2)

It could be that the changes made in the game with the new updates could not be applied to your early save, nevertheless, i will inform the devs about the issue and we will find a fix if there is any for this problem. I am glad to see the problem is not an issue except one save. If you can confirm the problem is not persisting with the newly created save games i think it is time for this thread to join the other "solved" issues.

Back
Top Bottom