Reopening a Workshop

Users who are viewing this thread

So, this thing happened last night when I was playing:

I had a Winery in the town of Rhotae, but when the Western Empire conquered it back from the Nothern, my workshop was simply gone and now the places where used to be other workshops simply moved and the doors of the old places closed. So, my question is:

• How can I re-open a workshop in a town, after retaking from my enemies?
  • Is there a way to make useful of the places where thugs stays, after killing them? Mostly the palces they stay is where a workshop house used to be.
  • How open a workshop on vacant houses?
Without need buying them, vacant house = the same thing as above

@Duh_TaleWorlds ?

Thanks in advance,

As stated i didn't managed too... it seen the number workshops in cities got low.

I´m not sure if I understand what you mean?! Did you buy another workshop maybe?

You can not have unlimited workshops, it´s related to your clan level, seem like you reached your maximum amount of workshops at the moment.

As stated i didn't managed too... it seen the number workshops in cities got low.

Why not ? If I'm asking it's be cause I didn't find a solution alone, otherwise I wouldn't ask
Those mechanics aren't really hard to figure out. Most people will try to do some tests on their own to decide whether they encounter a bug or a feature.
Plus, search the forum if you are confused, ask away if you could not find an answer. But you should not be so entittled to @ Devs in hope of they will respond to everything you don't understand.
You may only contact devs if you are certain it is a bug, then you should submit a post in Technical Support using a format.

Anyway, I don't believe your can understand my writing given you had trouble express yourself. And I am not here to argue, just want to say something in general.

Those mechanics aren't really hard to figure out. Most people will try to do some tests on their own to decide whether they encounter a bug or a feature.
Plus, search the forum if you are confused, ask away if you could not find an answer. But you should not be so entittled to @ Devs in hope of they will respond to everything you don't understand.
You may only contact devs if you are certain it is a bug, then you should submit a post in Technical Support using a format.

Anyway, I don't believe your can understand my writing given you had trouble express yourself. And I am not here to argue, just want to say something in general.
Yes, I understood... I wrote on my phone and english isn't primary language... But, I have no problem with it. But thanks, for undesrtand.. Sometimes it's just better asking then get angry at a videogame. I did research before but ddin't find anything and on the dev blogs/diaries I remember that such thing was possible to open workshops on open and vacant places. :wink: That's why I asked, and I get bored in asking other players because usually goes off topics.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom