SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Renown Gain After Battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi! One of the things I always suggested is that once you win a huge battle, I mean one with big armies on both sides, you should get a big amount of renown and everything else. The only variable that effects the gain in current (1.4.2) version is still whether the player is outnumbered or not. So if you fight a small battle while you are heavily outnumbered you gain more in terms of renown influence and morale than if you have beaten half of the enemy lords pout together with a less outnumbered army. This doesn't make much sense. Battles where many lords take part should have a bonus on renown, influence and morale. What do you think? It should be logical to have a multiplier for every other lord that takes part in a battle. The number of soldiers involved should also have an effect.

Example 1 : You win a battle against an army of 200 soldiers of a single lord or the same army with two enemy lords. Shouldn't you get somewhat more renown in the second case? Let's pout plus 10% for every enemy lord? Maybe also something more for clan leaders or even more for faction leaders.

Example 2 : You win a battle 150 vs 100. Should you gain the same as for a battle 1500 vs 1000? I'd say no. Lets say that the total number of soldiers involved should influence the gain. Let's say a point of gain for every 100 soldiers of both sides pout together. 150+100=250 or 2,5 . 1500+1000= 2500 or 25.

Someone could bring up the matter of how many casualties have there been but maybe this is too much.
Please let me know what do you think.

Back
Top Bottom