Renown and Influence bug not fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

How is it possible that this bug is not fixed after months? It's basically the core aspect of the game, how are you supposed to play any role in kingdom decisions without any influence? What's the point in being a mercenary if you won't get any compensation for your work? Are we supposed to get to clan tier 6 by completing tasks and winning tournaments?

Last edited:
You could explain the issue since I easily get enough renown through battles so that I don't worry about it. How much renown do you think you are losing, and what is the situation?

You could explain the issue since I easily get enough renown through battles so that I don't worry about it. How much renown do you think you are losing, and what is the situation?
This is indeed very helpful. The renown issues that were experienced (and fixed) during the beta period were varied and sometimes very specific ("when helping somebody", "when being attacked, but not when attacking", etc). The more information users can provide about the reproduction steps of the issues that they are experiencing, the faster we can pinpoint and resolve the issue.

It is also highly advisable to use the tech support board for reports https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-influence-bug-not-fixed.457744/#post-9862934 as the topics made there are processed in our issue tracking system. Threads in other areas have a chance to be missed.

Back
Top Bottom