Renounce an oath from married claimants

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeje_Rome

Recruit
So,, I have finished swadian claimant quest. Thanks to hard work and effort, finally I marrying Isolla. And I become a king plus marshall in Swadia. I thought it was right time to stop simping. So,, what would happen if the I'm renounce the vows of vassalage? Am I still affiliated with Isolla?
Note : I used diplomacy litdum mod

She will remain your wife, but in case you join another faction and then find yourself at war with Swadia it may turn into an awkward situation..

So,, I have finished swadian claimant quest. Thanks to hard work and effort, finally I marrying Isolla. And I become a king plus marshall in Swadia. I thought it was right time to stop simping. So,, what would happen if the I'm renounce the vows of vassalage? Am I still affiliated with Isolla?
Note : I used diplomacy litdum mod
Congrats mate, i wish you a lot of butter together. :wink:

This thread is a bit old but the answers are misleading. There is absolutely no hardships involving your wife when you leave a faction. The only thing I can think of is she won't show up until you either lead or belong to another faction so she has some place to spawn.

There is zero dialogue or even a hint that the NPC waifu or her family even know what has happened, oddly enough, this includes every warband mod I've ever played (several)

Back
Top Bottom