SP Musket Era Renaissance Mod (WARNING! HYPER HISTORICAL ACCUARCY STANDARDS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all, I saw think about making a mod for the Italian Renaissance. I was think in would take place in c.1509, the map could be from Dijon France to Sicily. I have been working on gathering a lot of meshes appropriate for the mod. Not 100% not the final product is going to look like.

Anyone who is interested message me or reply.

Here are some warhammer meshes I am in the process of converting to a more historically accurate look
screenshot__201__by_austriannationalist_deilc2q-pre.jpg
screenshot__202__by_austriannationalist_deilc2l-pre.jpg
screenshot__204__by_austriannationalist_deilc28-pre.jpg

Cheers, Bayard

Hello there!

It is great to see someone making a mod for Bannerlord featuring the Italian Wars of the early Renaissance. It's been a while since I tried to make a Renaissance mod for Warband, albeit less ambitious as I set it up in Calradia.

It's also funny that you have a somewhat similar username which already confused my friends over here. :lol: I assume it's convergent evolution, but maybe you should post a statement that you are a different bloke and that your project is distinct from mine, in the platform as in scope and ambition.

I have nothing more to add now except that I wish you the best of luck with your modding project and that you can ask me for advice and opinion. I don't check the forums as often as I used to, but I guess it'll forward messages.

Best, Bayard-X

Back
Top Bottom