SP Medieval Musket Era Renaissance Dukes and Mercenaries (need a rigger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandus said:
not tryin this one out...

What highlander and Hershey said.  I guess you probably weren't around in the .808 days (or before) when Luigi made his other mods.  My favorite was the Warriors of the Rising Sun.

I must ask you something! Remember, older version - Ducs et Mercenaires Mod v1.2  on v0.903 ?
Now, when you play on new ver ,have you this all shields? (I have only original native shields).
On this new version, I see only some new helmets,old weapons(from older ver Duks) and nothing more.Maby I have something wrong in game?

SantasHelper said:
Luigi stuff is all over the other mods. Him and raptor are the main modelers of the M&B community. It's top notch ! Trust me !
I can even say LEGENDARY  :mrgreen:

Luigi's weapons and stuff are AWESOME. everybody knows that...
Still, concerning this mod, I don't see the point in giving all characters heavy armour and best weapons... everybody is just stronger.
Well, in my opinion, looters and all similar "soldiers" should be easy victims, easy kills. Here, they are not. I think, it looses some diverseness that I quite like in native.

Sorkenlol said:
pasterz861 said:
Yes, again, missing file Textures/heaumesb.dds

That's from the OSP helmet pack, you can download it and extract it into the texture folder and try.
Thanks for the tip. I had the same problem (missing heaumesb.DDS), and this solved it.
I think I'll make some screenshots. This mod really deserves it  :smile:

If anyone else has this problem: download the OSP helmet pack here:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=934

EDIT Selection of screenshots:

Mercenaries:

:shock:

Random

So I've been playing a while; no bugs so far and it's really well made (nicely balanced).
But I'm quite surprised by the amount - and value - of loot after a battle.
I have very little looting skill and yet I can easily make 800-1200 denars after a battle with 30 opponents.
Is that intentional? Not that it bothers me, those mercenaries cost a fortune  :smile:

Somebody deleted their message. It was on the lines of "Where can I see some screenshots? Some would be nice."

Gay Luigi?

Love the name. Never played the old ones but they sounded pretty dicey and whatnot.

Thanks for the screens !

Sorry if I have not been there for a while. About the bugs I haven't checked it this much. For the looting prob, I have it and I don't know how to correct it. Maybe its because I didn't worked with Python.

But, I won,t update this mod for now. I decided to work on reviving the Renaissance style of my mod. If you are lost with my Series, as you have so much different versions of Dukes, well I am sorry to say it will change again.
I decided to re-inclueded the firearms, the sallets and the rapiers (check the screenies on the first post). I know for now that the armies will be made of footmen more than cavalry, that you won't be able to hire knights or to upgrade regular soldier to this rank (rescuing them instead) and that Khergit will disapear. 

luigi said:
Thanks for the screens !

Sorry if I have not been there for a while. About the bugs I haven't checked it this much. For the looting prob, I have it and I don't know how to correct it. Maybe its because I didn't worked with Python.

But, I won,t update this mod for now. I decided to work on reviving the Renaissance style of my mod. If you are lost with my Series, as you have so much different versions of Dukes, well I am sorry to say it will change again.
I decided to re-inclueded the firearms, the sallets and the rapiers (check the screenies on the first post). I know for now that the armies will be made of footmen more than cavalry, that you won't be able to hire knights or to upgrade regular soldier to this rank (rescuing them instead) and that Khergit will disapear. 

Sounds fun! Looking forward to it!

luigi said:
... I decided to work on reviving the Renaissance style of my mod.   
I like where this is going. So are you keeping this thread and updating with your progress, or are will you be making a new thread?
Sorry if I'm being thick, I just want to keep track of what you're doing  :smile:
Your modeling/texturing is top notch and it's a sheer joy to play!

Good idea luigi! Love your new stuff, looking good. I'm happy, you "refresh" your mod.
Can't wait see more new items in this mod. I'm with you :wink:

A fine idea indeed, I will be waiting for that playable release! If you can create the new plate armors in renaissance style, it would be superb!

Perdikas said:
A fine idea indeed, I will be waiting for that playable release! If you can create the new plate armors in renaissance style, it would be superb!

Yes, plate armour(havy and high quality) for rich knights/lords.

I salivate in anticipation. the old renaissance style dukes and mercenaries was always one of my favorite, and most played mods.

luigi said:
Besides Last Days your mod was my favourite for 0.791 and I'm looking forward for your Renaissance setting :smile:. Big up!

I am a big fan of Renaissance Dukes and Mercenaries :grin:

Luigi. can you bring back a classic parties like Inquisition and others like your old Dukes and Mercs for 0.751?
and... You should make a Lord's Parties stronger like in Hegemony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom