Remove the ugly grass/sticks/stick bushes from snow maps

Users who are viewing this thread

unknown.png

Remove the ugly grass/sticks/stick bushes from snow maps as they look terrible, they stand out a lot, hard to distinguish troops especially at night from the stick bushes and also it would boost fps to remove all the stick bushes in snow maps. Also trees are fine, i just want the ugly stick bushes removed, they look terrible.

Yeah this can be annoying but remove it and you have an empty map. I can give some ideas to fix this:
  • Reduce the density of vegetation
  • Reduce the height of vegetation
  • Change the color of some vegetation / add new vegetation (dead grass) with a brown light color.
  • Change the color of some dead vegetation by adding snow or thin the vegetation thickness (should give the same effect because of there is no contrast)
1.jpg
5700631_8643bb56.jpg
Snowy-Bush_art.jpg
68897748-old-dead-tree-on-winter-meadow-in-forest.jpg

Yeah this can be annoying but remove it and you have an empty map. I can give some ideas to fix this:
  • Reduce the density of vegetation
  • Reduce the height of vegetation
  • Change the color of some vegetation / add new vegetation (dead grass) with a brown light color.
  • Change the color of some dead vegetation by adding snow or thin the vegetation thickness (should give the same effect because of there is no contrast)
1.jpg
5700631_8643bb56.jpg
Snowy-Bush_art.jpg
68897748-old-dead-tree-on-winter-meadow-in-forest.jpg
In my opinion an empty snow map would be perfect just like the sand maps! im pretty certain it would look awesome, maybe they could give the snow a better texture too or smth, but ye im pretty sure it would look great, improved visibility and fps gains as there would be less assets/flora in the map. Btw trees in snow maps can stay and any like rocks or big logs, its just the bushes/sticks that look terrible and out of place in snow maps, they just litterally stick out, its awful unrealistic looking.

Heres a pic of what i would like snow maps to look like: No stick bushes, no sticks, just trees, rocks, logs and trees! basically a sand map but with trees and snow instead of sand.
20200219_arjen_drost_77077.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom