SP - General Remove the hidden Clan Member limit / Add Family Tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Erawins

Recruit
The clan member limit seems to be capped at around 55-60.

The great-grandsons in my own clan (more than a handful) can no longer have children, while my great-granddaughters that I married off to other clans, seems to be pushing out babies every year.
On that note, my youngest son (with my third wife, she wasn't too pleased) also can't have children.

I also have another suggestion related to this, as the amount of clan members is pretty, well, unmanageable after so many in-game years: A visual family tree, that highlights the blood-relations with a red line, and their spouses with a blue/other colored line, for easier comprehension. I imagine that their portraits will show which individuals has skill-ups/levels available, and gives a few options/shortcuts when clicked: Show their Encyclopedia entry, Give the option to talk to them, Show their inventory, Show their skill panel.

I'd primarily like to see the clan member limit removed though, thanks for reading!

P.S, the "retire" function in the new beta update is a godsend, thank you! <3

I actually like this idea.

I think they should also move Family to the top in the Encyclopedia entry. Then friends and enemies.

The great-grandsons in my own clan (more than a handful) can no longer have children, while my great-granddaughters that I married off to other clans, seems to be pushing out babies every year.
On that note, my youngest son (with my third wife, she wasn't too pleased) also can't have children.

I also have another suggestion related to this, as the amount of clan members is pretty, well, unmanageable after so many in-game years: A visual family tree, that highlights the blood-relations with a red line, and their spouses with a blue/other colored line, for easier comprehension. I imagine that their portraits will show which individuals has skill-ups/levels available, and gives a few options/shortcuts when clicked: Show their Encyclopedia entry, Give the option to talk to them, Show their inventory, Show their skill panel.

I'd primarily like to see the clan member limit removed though, thanks for reading!

Yes, this is the stupid idea they have ever had.

And this is the same stupid idea that had kill another game(The Guild 3) for me, I don't know why Devs makes this stupid system for the player, I mean, when they want to limit the AI clans to grow fine, because they don't know how to use their members, but players have always an option to use their clan members and player clan has already a different pregnancy system then AI clan, because player clan members have to wait together with their spouse to get pregnant and the AI don't have to wait.

Yes this would improve the game in a good way. I am happy that people are looking at none combat related issues these days.

Just curious are you playing with hero deaths disabled / lowered clan death% settings?

If so, I can kind of see this not being as much of an issue for everyone who does not.

Playing with death options enabled or at a higher rate would kind of prevent this for the most part.

But I agree though, a cap on player clan is stupid and a family tree would be a great addition.

Just curious are you playing with hero deaths disabled / lowered clan death% settings?

If so, I can kind of see this not being as much of an issue for everyone who does not.

Playing with death options enabled or at a higher rate would kind of prevent this for the most part.

But I agree though, a cap on player clan is stupid and a family tree would be a great addition.
Even with Death on, the chance is so low, it is only 2% and the pregnancy chances are higher than that.
Currently a Hero will have around 4 childs, before the Hero has a chance to die in Battle.

But yes, the player clan should not have a cap, because player clan is the most important clan in the game and players have always an use for their members.

Just gonna give this a bump because I would really like to see this in the game. A family tree would be an amazing roleplay fluff for the players and I don't think it would cost much to get it out there.

im on the year 1205 and my clan members stopped producing children even though half my clan members are dead via age, not just me but the A.I clans as well, they are becoming extinct as their clan members reached the 63 or 64 limit.

i havnt conqured anything so far at all. wanted to see how far the A.I would go with natural death or getting killed in battle.

i have like 5 18 year olds that havnt produced in 10 in game years so far.

wish there was an unlock

im on the year 1205 and my clan members stopped producing children even though half my clan members are dead via age, not just me but the A.I clans as well, they are becoming extinct as their clan members reached the 63 or 64 limit.

i havnt conqured anything so far at all. wanted to see how far the A.I would go with natural death or getting killed in battle.

i have like 5 18 year olds that havnt produced in 10 in game years so far.

wish there was an unlock
Good to know, that even Dead Lords count into Limit.

I mean seriously, why would Devs want to add a total limit of Clan Members, even CK3 has no Limit how big the Dynasty get, only a living child limit per character.

I find if i don't take the map the one of the other kingdoms will dominate the map anyway. This way before my children come of age. Unless that's changed in current build which i haven't tested.

Back
Top Bottom