SP - General Remove the hidden Clan Member limit / Add Family Tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Has this been fixed, last time I played this ended my game because all my lords were dead and I couldn't reproduce
I heard someone say on this Forum that the dead Lords and ladies do not count after the 1.2 update. I also made a post about this and a person asked if the developers could comfirm this but we had no comfirmation yet. This would be awesome cause i have around 21 dead lords and ladies. It would give me room to have more children with my great grand children and beyond. I am on Ps4/Ps5 so i can not test if this is true. Grtz Vaan.

I heard someone say on this Forum that the dead Lords and ladies do not count after the 1.2 update. I also made a post about this and a person asked if the developers could comfirm this but we had no comfirmation yet. This would be awesome cause i have around 21 dead lords and ladies. It would give me room to have more children with my great grand children and beyond. I am on Ps4/Ps5 so i can not test if this is true. Grtz Vaan.
Thanks for the response! I guess we will have to wait for the devs to respond to be surr

So moving forward as long as we occasionally marry off members our heirs can have children?
The biggest problem was that dead clan members counted towards the total of maximum clan members. As of now they do not count anymore wich brings a big space to be filled with alot of new babies filling in these spots. I had 19 dead clan members with the 1.2 update i have 19 more spaces to be filled. Grtz Vaan.

Yes it has if you hadn't been answer yet and you can marry your brothers off to female clan leaders and they will join said female leaders clan. Hope this helps as well as I hope they don't change that.

Back
Top Bottom