MP Remove the block delay you've added back

Users who are viewing this thread

It is. Try using a 2H and readying attacks, then blocking to the other side.
Cheers pace; I will try this. I want to talk about it and its important to know if this mechanic is present or not.

I can live with flat block delays; this variable system though doesn't work as intended.

Let's add 8000 more.

Absolutely agreed! - but lets all try and stay as civil as we can manage :grin:

Last edited:
If getting used to it is what the developers want, the skill gap between new players and veterans will be even larger. Getting new people into warband was difficult because almost everyone they fought against would kick their ass, in bannerlord at this rate it'll be even harder. Block delay is a bad design no matter how you look at it. Taking control away from a player should only exist in horror games.

The skill level sure is way higher. From my point of view the combat in bannerlord is more skill-based, but that isnt necessarily a good thing, because the only players remaining in skirmish are now the ones who are good at it.

The skill level sure is way higher. From my point of view the combat in bannerlord is more skill-based, but that isnt necessarily a good thing, because the only players remaining in skirmish are now the ones who are good at it.
Bannerlord is more luck based because there are too many variables affecting weapon speed , block speed etc. , not to mention impossible chambers.

Bannerlord is more luck based because there are too many variables affecting weapon speed , block speed etc. , not to mention impossible chambers.

There still are players that are unbeatable. Some high skilled players will beat me in duels one time after the other. If luck was there i would beat them.

There still are players that are unbeatable. Some high skilled players will beat me in duels one time after the other. If luck was there i would beat them.
Luck is there, so is skill. What kind of argument is that really? because you cant beat somebody there isnt luck?

Back
Top Bottom