Remove tdm_map_001_spring

Users who are viewing this thread

Title says it all. Since barely anyone is playing siege anymore due obvious reasons, we got to play this map over and over on TDM. As already stated in thousands of threads before, this map brings the cav and archer spam/issue to the very top. Im asking you to change the map competely, bring on a lot more varity or just remove it. Personaly I don't enjoy this anymore at all, I even started to avoid playing when this map with khuzaits or empire is on, because this is literally how it feels:

iu

Last edited:
Haha, yes! Even as someone who plays a bit of archer, it's just a mess of a map.

I think it highlights that there's no sense of tactics or ability to understand where anyone is on your team too. There's no objective, people spawn behind you, it's just lots of people milling around while being mown down every 20 seconds.

Haha, yes! Even as someone who plays a bit of archer, it's just a mess of a map.

I think it highlights that there's no sense of tactics or ability to understand where anyone is on your team too. There's no objective, people spawn behind you, it's just lots of people milling around while being mown down every 20 seconds.
its tdm there never was an objective, play skirmish lol

It just highlights how bad dynamic spawns are, thats the real issue. If we had people spawning in corners and progressively going at each other with spawns rotating around less frequently and spawning people in waves, this would fix all the map issues.

Back
Top Bottom