Remove targeting reticle from MP?

Remove crosshair from MP?

• Remove it

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Keep it

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Mixed feelings on this. I'd like to see it as a setting that custom servers can toggle though. However, I don't know my opinion on official competitive MMR sever settings if that becomes a thing; as it would depend on a lot of variables regarding potential MP changes if TW makes any.

Would help with the archer spam in sieges, would require more focus and calculation especially when throwing javelins. Overall I don't see why it wouldn't be removed.
By "focus and calculation " you mean, trying to figure out where the center of the screen is? Also, accuracy varies depending on the progress of the animation and any movement that follows or precedes it, and there are no visual cues for that.

You can open your own survival RPG roleplaying server when the files are out. I certainly won't be playing it, though.

Would help with the archer spam in sieges, would require more focus and calculation especially when throwing javelins. Overall I don't see why it wouldn't be removed.

Actually, removing it would be fun imo. Never thought about it before. But people could still put some cross or patafix on the middle of their screen so, it's useless in the end.

By "focus and calculation " you mean, trying to figure out where the center of the screen is? Also, accuracy varies depending on the progress of the animation and any movement that follows or precedes it, and there are no visual cues for that.

You can open your own survival RPG roleplaying server when the files are out. I certainly won't be playing it, though.
Well since the default is with a reticle on there isn't a specific UI added to assist when playing without, of course that would be considered when implementing such a change, don't you think? With bows you can usually tell from the end of the shaft, with crossbows however, yeah they should be a little more centered for actual aiming imo.

Atm there just isnt enough drop on arrows/javs, warband system was better and actually required some skill. Also the time that you can hold an accurate shot is too long that should also be like warband.

I play as archer/crossbowman half of the time and I don't find it easier than in Warband, especially from higher positions (towers, etc.). Totally against this weird idea, which would btw make the arrow-slits barely practicable.

Back
Top Bottom