MP Remove Spyware from Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Hallo,

Please consider remove battle eye from multiplayer. It is a security risk for all player and there are better ways. This sends our files to a "master server" and will ban player hwo use virtual machine.

(sorry for my English)

Thank you.

Frankly the battleye is useless anyway as there are about a few dozen regulars who repeatedly use cheat programs (autoblock, aimbots ectera) in the EU multiplayer siege/team death matches...

Frankly the battleye is useless anyway as there are about a few dozen regulars who repeatedly use cheat programs (autoblock, aimbots ectera) in the EU multiplayer siege/team death matches...
I've never seen anyone use autoblock in Bannerlord tho. In Warband possibly. Yet again I've been accused of using it multible times even though I've never used it.

I've never seen anyone use autoblock in Bannerlord tho. In Warband possibly. Yet again I've been accused of using it multible times even though I've never used it.
Ah that old gaslighting tactic "I've never seen anyone use X cheat".. how original. following it up with claims of false accusations to further muddy the waters

Ah that old gaslighting tactic "I've never seen anyone use X cheat".. how original. following it up with claims of false accusations to further muddy the waters
You do realise that there are people playing Bannerlord who have some 5k+ hours on Warband and pretty many on BL too. They are quite good at blocking. On the other hand, that can't be said for the average BL player. This is where 99% of the "autoblock" accusations come from. Of course there can be cases but I've literally never had any suspicions about anyone, especially on Bannerlord.

You do realise that there are people playing Bannerlord who have some 5k+ hours on Warband and pretty many on BL too. They are quite good at blocking. On the other hand, that can't be said for the average BL player. This is where 99% of the "autoblock" accusations come from. Of course there can be cases but I've literally never had any suspicions about anyone, especially on Bannerlord.
the next favourite gaslightic tactic "you ignorant peon they are just good!"

I'm starting to think you're a supporter of cheating in multiplayer

Autoblocking wont get you very far in a battle environment. If you suspect someone is using autoblock cheat, use held attacks when fighting them and be sure you are more than 1 attacker. Note their name and pass it on to admin. If you can record a clip of it, it will also help a lot.

It is true, like in competitive shooters, there are amazingly skilled players who have spend a lot of time and have a talent for this game. They are rocksolid and play really well. You gotta focus these players as a group and gank them, its the only way.

I think we cant have too many anticheats like Battleye and so on - regardless of how they work. Personally I dont care how intrusive they are. Im playing videogames on a daily basis and I prefer competitive games. Intrusive anticheat measures is a necessary evil. They may not catch everything but so long they are there and sniffing, its fine by me.

What I think is a bigger issue in BL terms of cheating is automation. Not sure how to combat this. :C

Back
Top Bottom