Remove Looters

Users who are viewing this thread

texlor

Recruit
Hello,

is it possible with modding to remove looters parties? The reason for this is, i want rather concentrate on faction fights with bigger armies than those small skirmishes.

Best regards

Last edited:
Now you offended the looters. It's a hard living, you know?

A better question is: I hate looters because X, how do I fix this? Because they are not the real problem.

textor came for the looters, and I did nothing because I was not a looter

Then he came for me, and there were no looters left to stand up for me

I think there is or was a mod where you could adjust the number of troops in bandit party and one mod that would make bandits friendly and they would join your party if asked.

Lol, I play with a mod called Looting lotters to increase their size and... loot. I can use the same mod and set the minimum and maximum value in 1,because I don't know if 0 works. Looters are the best characters in this game they have a nice hair.

Hello again :xf-smile:

The reason for this is, i want rather concentrate on faction fights with bigger armies than those small skirmishes. I understand when some people like those small skirmishes. And for my taste it's a bit too much parties going on the map. In sight i see very often a couple of looter parties. Added the main information aswell in my first post.

So the question for me is, how and where to edit these files to change these mentioned things regarding looter parties.

Best regards

Hello again :xf-smile:

The reason for this is, i want rather concentrate on faction fights with bigger armies than those small skirmishes. I understand when some people like those small skirmishes. And for my taste it's a bit too much parties going on the map. In sight i see very often a couple of looter parties. Added the main information aswell in my first post.

So the question for me is, how and where to edit these files to change these mentioned things regarding looter parties.

Best regards
If you remove looters,80% of Lord's parties will be recruits.

If you lose a battle it will be extremly hard to recover,unless you're ok with sacrificing 70 looters out of 80 for 10 to achieve T2.

Your early game will also be extremly boring.
You'll be reduced to trading,questing and arena grinding.

059r16fqjj251.jpg

? mercy @Hans 77

I think it might be possible to make all looters and bandits be neutral and even be part of your faction by changing the xml files but I do not dare venture into that.

You can also just search for "looter" and lots of mods will pop up, perhaps some of them are useful for you.

Alright so far. Thanks for opinions.

@LDominating : this is very important detail i didn't consider. Thanks. Didn't expect AI Lords troops are that much dependant on looters.

Best regards

Looters should act like ...looters, ambushing victims in forests / hills / etc etc . not acting like tarded AI

Imagine ... there's no heaven .. errr imagine being ambushed in a forest and the battle terrain is you on a sunken path, surrounded by rock throwers on the high ground.... that would be sweet.

Looters are the best training field for you and for the AI, try the looting looters mod, raise the max number progressively and made battles against 600 looters, and see your army XP sky-high, the same happens with AI.

If you remove looters,80% of Lord's parties will be recruits.

If you lose a battle it will be extremly hard to recover,unless you're ok with sacrificing 70 looters out of 80 for 10 to achieve T2.

Your early game will also be extremly boring.
You'll be reduced to trading,questing and arena grinding.

How did they train troops in WB? Because I remember Manhunters being a thing to keep the population down.

Hello,

is it possible with modding to remove looters parties? The reason for this is, i want rather concentrate on faction fights with bigger armies than those small skirmishes.

Best regards

The best place to discuss modding and request mods is the dedicated Modding section of the forum. I've gone ahead and moved this thread there for you.

Back
Top Bottom