Reminder that even with an overwhelming negative response to the MP, Taleworlds won't change any fundamental design decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

You're free to make comparisons as you like, but comparing overall playernumbers is nonsensical when talking about Mount and Blade MULTIPLAYER, when we both know that the majority of either games players play Singleplayer.

Yes, player numbers alone are not conclusive as to how good a game is, congratulations. Comparing two very similar games though, of which one is far newer and a direct sequel to the other, one really does have to wonder why that ones numbers are lower... could it be that the game is lacking features and having other issues, meaning its... worse?
Comparing player numbers is not an accurate measurement for checking Multiplayer popularity because we don't know how much of the players are actually in multiplayer. In my opinion the game is definitely worse, and that implies a poor foundation for the game which has serious limitations. Besides this, you don't need to be a genius to figure out that even Warband's multiplayer is more active than BL Multiplayer. Modding tools are going to be our savior, I hope.

Edit: Forums are suffering from glitches and bugs. My posts are now showing up on my screen as if ''Sweetie Stacie'' is the poster of my post.

Back
Top Bottom