Relinquish Fiefs

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like to suggest an option to relinquish fiefs without having to leave a Faction/Kingdom.

Also, opt out of being awarded undesired fiefs :wink:

In my case, I have been awarded a fief that I have no intention of keeping...

Last edited:
I kind of feel the same way as the OP. I kind of find there are certain areas of the map I like to play in and if I am given a castle that is too inconvenient, I tend to let the castle just wither on the vine and hope for a better one later. I just don't feel like wasting the time and effort going back and forward to a castle half way across the map.

Also, castles are neat and all but at the end of the day, I want to rule a city. However, if you have other fiefs when a city comes up, I think you have a much lower chance of even becoming a candidate up for vote much less getting the city.

Honestly this is why I kind of miss the "keep what you capture" mechanic. At least with that mechanic, you had a way to choose where you wanted to set up shop.

If this is implemented, it will surely come with a relation penalty. If you are given a fief as a vassal, it is supposed to be an honor and it is seen as your duty to look after it to the best of your ability. The idea of returning it should not even cross your ungrateful mind.

I believe there is a perk (trading or stewardship) where you can use fiefs when bartering. I think this may solve this issue... maybe. Maybe be able to sell that unwanted castle for some denars. :wink:

It's a trading perk, but it's only available with 250 trade skill. I'm not sure if it's even possible to get your character to 250 trade skill even if you played the game for 1000 hours straight.

It's a trading perk, but it's only available with 250 trade skill.
Oh my, that's...
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom