religious problem / instant, unexplainable conversion from Christianity to Pagan

Users who are viewing this thread

SirGawain

Recruit
Hello again fellow Brytenwaldas, supporters of various Ri's, Kings, Lords, Pretenders, etc. ...
My Character Gawayn ap Maerlyn is currently not only the Ri of his own Kingdom "Regnum Cambria" but also lord of a walisian Town, his capital.
As all walisian towns and villiages it is a christian town - and I'm fine with that.
But after a short campain (about 4 ingame days) in Ireland I returned to the capital (Bry-something) and the towns religion was Paganism at once - dispite the fact that there was a church, etc.  :cry:

Is that a bug? Does it has something to do with other buildings, like libary and guildhall?
Or do have inprisioned Lords have any effect?

That really bugs me, so help please...
I don't want to start again - after about 100 ingame days no wonder.

does it say when entering the town "Rumors spread that the christian faith is just a veil and the population worships the old gods" or something like that?

in my experience, that happens when you build a church, monastery in a village, when the population is already dominant for the faith. the way i always looked at it, it is just a rumor and probably not true, but thats just me

Back
Top Bottom