Religion

Users who are viewing this thread

Atheists don't have bonusses at all.
You cannot change the religion of a city for now. Maybe in future?

Pssst: As Muslim you shouldn't conquer Christian towns, if you want to manage these.
You'll you religious uniformity drop to a low level which means all income is stripped off.

Any chance you'd tell us which levels we should have it at? Just to give us something to aim for.

Quintillius said:
Atheists don't have bonusses at all.
You cannot change the religion of a city for now. Maybe in future?

Pssst: As Muslim you shouldn't conquer Christian towns, if you want to manage these.
You'll you religious uniformity drop to a low level which means all income is stripped off.

Any chance you might at least give Atheist factions a minor percentage or two bonus when it comes to research speed? It seems like the logical conclusion of what would happen in this time period if they were trying to research new technologies. Even the countries that were religiously based (All of them) during this period that were pro science had some very powerful detractors in the religious community. Maybe if you made it harder for an Atheist character to gain support in the beginning to create his\her faction would help balance it out? Besides, just imagining the unfortunate priest in my atheist faction who thinks that gunpowder is pure satanism getting slapped with a lamellar glove and getting told to get a real job. It would be so, so gratifying.

Just spit balling, this mod came out of nowhere and it's been one of the most pleasant surprises I've had in the last few months when it comes to M&B. Consider me a fan and if this is your first release I absolutely can't wait to see what you eventually end up with.

Back
Top Bottom