Releasing all the Mod Tools=Tens of thousands of $$ in profit

Users who are viewing this thread

Let me put it to you simply: There are a ton of people waiting to buy this game, simply because of the overhaul and MP mods. Sword and Musket, Kingdoms of Arda, Warhammer, etc. These are all games that the community is just waiting to be built, but TW needs to give the mod devs the entire mod package so more people can buy this game.

Also, where the frick are the private MP servers? Its been close to two years (March 30th) and MP is dead. Insert "Look at how they massacred my boy" gif

I agree about the mods but multiplayer is not dead at all. I'm playing it almost every day.

I do miss some of the custom multiplayer maps from Warband. Helm's Deep and the Hot Gates were amazing.

Yeah, it's a shame the financial incentive structure is such that I'll probably find myself paying *at least* $50 to support modders, while TW won't be getting more $ from me...

I have a one famous word in the this community.
'Give us the private servers and we'll bring you revolution.'

14juillet-bastille.gif

By the way, we mod teams have the same pessimism that you have, we even have many problems, but this does not discourage us. We are locked in our target, especially Sword & Musket is a new way and a new realm. This mode will be finished sooner or later. Ofc not only Sword & Musket, that's same for the Kingdoms of Arda, Warhammer and others(MP Mods)

At the moment, I am not satisfied as the stages are progressing slowly, and I even made a suggestion about it. I hope they get it resolved.

Back
Top Bottom