War for Calradia
his mod is basically for those who hate the fact that the player can't become king in M&B, so, with this mod, you can:
- Convince and hire lords to join your kingdom.(To do this, simply speak to any lord once you have started the rebellion, and a new option will appear in the dialogue window)
- Assign fiefs to your lords*
- *Not, as you may think, completely useless: You weekly
receive a tribute based on the fiefs your vassals have.
- From your own towns you can recruit experienced troops.
- Towns/castles/villages you own give you power points that increase the chances of a lord joining your faction, and of an enemy faction accepting peace. Power points also weekly give you special-extremely powerful troops.
- You can declare war to other factions, and ask for peace.
- You can choose your faction colour, and name.
- You can choose your faction culture.[Only once when you rebel]
- Most of the options are in the camp menu, in "Kingdom management", a chat window will open where you manage your kingdom.
- Lords will get angry if you take away their holdings, and will be less likely to obbey you.
- To change your faction name, put in the character name the name you want, and then go to the kingdom management menu, and choose the option to change fac name. Then put character name as it was, and bingo.
Important: All the MOD features start working only when you become a rebel.
1ºStart a rebellion with a pretender, and then stop the rebellion.
2ºConquer a castle/town while not being in any faction.
3ºRenounce your oath, and keep your holdings when your king refuses to give you a castle/town.
Unzip the rar file in your mb directory/modules, and you have it.
That's it, I hope someone enjoys it.
Well, I think that's all, enjoy my mod.
All suggestions, critics, questions and comments are welcome.
PS. If you find any bug, please let me now.
Hope you like it!
New version, 1.1!
-Fixed bug with relation hit when assigning fiefs.
List of suggestions:
-Improve the way lords are recruited.
-Add recruitable lords (from lord halls, main party, etc.)
- For some reason, fiefs you have assigned to your lords will go back to you whenever you capture a castle.
Keep posting suggestions!