Release to Playstation this game is Still Alpha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cenobite

Banned
Makes me laugh when i see this advertised on Steam. Released for Playstation, so does that mean the kids on playstation get a game that doesn't break save games everytime it updates like us on PC.
How long has this Bannerlord been released and charging full price for a game that's in ALPHA state constantly changing core code so it breaks save games & forces them into modules that can not be updated, you must then create a new game to take any advantage of new updates too the game breaking old save games forcing them too the delete bin!
After how many years of development this team from Taleworlds still can't update a game where it doesn't break old games or mods, they on purpose change code to break mods & games when plenty of developers can use editors functions properly & code in changes so it doesn't effect save games.
You're game is false advertising as it's still in ALPHA state where you're changing core code to break core mechanics which can completely change gameplay which too me is an alpha project.

The first game you charged a reasonable price so i could put up with the constant breaking of the game over the years as it developed but after 3 versions of the game and a myriad of modules created i would of thought you would have had enough experience as a development team to produce something that doesn't break every single major update by now for Bannerlord.
Most of this game has the same faults as the very first M&B at the core code, i think Warband is the better more fleshed out game with better rule sets to skills then the changes they have made for the new game, only the graphics have improved a bit, but they still use poor quality models & meshes at times which have nothing on my vast library of cool content for editors & game creation.

Who designed the player start with poor choices for skills, LET US PICK OUR OWN STATS like old games, fair enough you want to add story content but not at the cost of player creation, you're forcing players to take skills they don't really want so they can follow some character story path that makes no real difference other then forcing you to start with skills you don't need at the very start of you're campaign. Little choice in medical skills & intel skills, You don't need engineering skill to start yet near any path with int skill has this pointless skill to start off when it could be something useful like medicine skill which you really need at the start of you're game, as for high intelligence it makes all other skills raise quickly when you start working them, you basically gave us limited character creation for some pointless background story plot.

You're development is slow & game breaking!
3 games you have broken so far after 90 hours of play, give me a stable version & stop breaking core code do updates that don't break all save games, i would like all new updates in my current game not have to start a whole new game to take advantage of any new updates.

"Local dude buys into Early Access and is surprised updates sometimes break saves". More news at 5.
The game has been released for years on Steam yet you're still releasing updates like an Alpha that still breaks games, you would think the project was at the point now any updates wouldn't change core code & any new additions would easily add to whatever template you had created by now.

It's almost the same template you been washing through more advanced editors to get too this point where the game is near the same with some changes due too editor advancements in physics & rendering, it's like moving a project from Unreal 4.27 to version 5 where they have had to reconfigure the old game to the new format but made little changes too the core game beside reducing choice in character creation options not allowing players the option to fob the bogus story path selection and just choose there own ability & skill set.

You're just repeating yourself and talking about completely irrelevant things, so I'm gonna do the same. The game is still in Early Access, and it is part of the early access process that game updates can sometimes break saves. I do not recall TW ever promising that save games will not be corrupted by updates, so your expectation is both unrealistic and unjustified.

Also, I like plums.

maybe they will have finally enough resources for the PC version first, to be more productive on the updates?
i mean, such a port to console also binds a lot of staff.

yeah... nooo... i think i am just dreaming

You're just repeating yourself and talking about completely irrelevant things, so I'm gonna do the same. The game is still in Early Access, and it is part of the early access process that game updates can sometimes break saves. I do not recall TW ever promising that save games will not be corrupted by updates, so your expectation is both unrealistic and unjustified.

Also, I like plums.
Never said it corrupts old saves i said it breaks content in them so it doesn't work as intended because newer versions add new content & source code, it places older games into a modding folder and still allows you to play the out-of-date versions of older games, they are not fully updated unless you make an entire new game and start new campaign.
Certian updates do change core mechanics and if you have had this Bannerlord since they released it on steam you would know they have changed many things since they first put the alpha available on Steam which still took them years to develop to get to that point.

Deviant! Hang him!
Get a grip look at your profile pic Viking in his undies, Talk about trolls and your comment is pointless, i bet you like plumbs you rainbow unicorn lover, i bet your the type that would add rainbows & unicorns to a game when they do mod it because you like plumbs a bit too much.

That being said i won't be playing this game till full release at the end of the month because i would like to play the vanilla singleplayer campaign with it's proper mechanics, i'm guessing they will hold out a few goodies for full release that will change gameplay.

Looking at what the release update reads it looks to me they are talking crap about more content improvements in coming updates then what's in the current release at oct 25th, Still no shield maidens or female peasant looters to upgrade, yet i can hire some poorly skilled wenches with bad equipment as hero's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom