RELEASE THE GAME

Users who are viewing this thread

Or at least release just one patch every six months, hardly anyone plays the games without mods, no one runs all versions, I jumped from 1.6.4 to 1 7.1 and I should only go back to 1. 8 or else. TW are killing the mod community, so many good mods are gone.

Or at least release just one patch every six months, hardly anyone plays the games without mods, no one runs all versions, I jumped from 1.6.4 to 1 7.1 and I should only go back to 1. 8 or else. TW are killing the mod community, so many good mods are gone.
I could not agree more, FW (FAIL worlds) is killing the mod community.

I mean... i'm kinda happy with the game as it is. When they add more content, I am happy with that too. I don't see what the big deal is and why everyone wants to push it to release so badly. What do they think will change in release that isn't happening here? If my understanding is correct you want them to release a game that has bugs and glitches and in some cases a complete lack of content because you think that will change something?

I'm not sure how this logic works.

I mean... i'm kinda happy with the game as it is. When they add more content, I am happy with that too. I don't see what the big deal is and why everyone wants to push it to release so badly. What do they think will change in release that isn't happening here? If my understanding is correct you want them to release a game that has bugs and glitches and in some cases a complete lack of content because you think that will change something?

I'm not sure how this logic works.
Perhaps has also something to do with the coming mod-developments. Clear there exist some mods now (in development), but if... most are more testable than playable, because the modders wait for the needed TW-mod-tools (for overhaul modding). And those will first come after release that is clear. So i think folks who want fine mods want now the release with the hope at once the mod tools will be present. I dont think so, but that could be one of the reasons :smile:.
Anyway it is obvious it is nearly similar to waiting for the christmas child... a torture!

That's basically where we are at already...

and you can just rollback any patches on steam regardless...

Perhaps has also something to do with the coming mod-developments. Clear there exist some mods now (in development), but if... most are more testable than playable, because the modders wait for the needed TW-mod-tools (for overhaul modding). And those will first come after release that is clear. So i think folks who want fine mods want now the release with the hope at once the mod tools will be present. I dont think so, but that could be one of the reasons :smile:.
Anyway it is obvious it is nearly similar to waiting for the christmas child... a torture!

I mean I'm very happy where were at but it's obvious some are not. Oh well, can't please everyone.

I take it you use no mods at all then? You think the game is good? Then you should support its release.
I don't believe I said that at all. In fact, I said I am very happy where we're at. Nowhere in my post did you see anything even remotely close to me saying that I believe the game should be released, because I didn't, and it shouldn't. There are issues still in the game and there are bugs still in the game. As a person who always runs beta branch as soon as it comes out I tend to believe that if I test it and report it then it will get fixed. With that said, I have been reporting issues and I don't believe that the game is prepared to be moved out of early access.

Early access is just that, early access. When you go to the store page it actually tells you :

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.​

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more

Complaining about a game that clearly told people that it was not ready and there was no specified release date is actually a bit silly. That's like buying a car without four wheels and the dealer clearly tells you that, but you buy it anyways and then complain. In all honesty Taleworlds could drop this game and stop all development on it and you agreed to be fine with that when you purchased it because.... it's in early access and that covers early access.

I don't believe I said that at all. In fact, I said I am very happy where we're at. Nowhere in my post did you see anything even remotely close to me saying that I believe the game should be released, because I didn't, and it shouldn't. There are issues still in the game and there are bugs still in the game. As a person who always runs beta branch as soon as it comes out I tend to believe that if I test it and report it then it will get fixed. With that said, I have been reporting issues and I don't believe that the game is prepared to be moved out of early access.

Early access is just that, early access. When you go to the store page it actually tells you :

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.​

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more

Complaining about a game that clearly told people that it was not ready and there was no specified release date is actually a bit silly. That's like buying a car without four wheels and the dealer clearly tells you that, but you buy it anyways and then complain. In all honesty Taleworlds could drop this game and stop all development on it and you agreed to be fine with that when you purchased it because.... it's in early access and that covers early access.
You also didn't answer my question about mods... Oh and you do realize the the devs originally said ONE YEAR of EA. Many people including myself count on the modders to improve the game way more then the devs have and when modders have to redo their mods constantly do to the often bug CREATING updates that are done they I would guess get less and less interested in continuing their mods. Now you can spout all the bs about EA you want, this game is never going to be as good as it should be because the devs just don't have the skill or the desire to make it great. The modders many of them in my view have far more skills then the devs in certain areas and can do far more then the devs could do with even another year of EA time.

By your logic we should just sit back, wait another 5 years for the devs to release the game while the modders all but abandon it making the game WORSE not better. SORRY but those who don't face the reality that modders have massively improved the game and that the constant waiting for the game to be release is likely going to continue driving the great modders who have really made this game enjoyable away just really want a horrible end game. I guess if that is what you want keep supporting the way the devs are slowly killing this game.

Yea, taleworlds really let me down with this game. Bannerlord is the reason I don't purchase early access games anymore.
Early access can be great when done right, but only a few companies do it the right way. TW is of course not one of them.

Overall I agree, EA is cancer, most companies/devs use it as a reason to publish unfinished games build on hopes and dreams. But stupid players, me included, often enough fall for it.

Gaming has changed a lot in the last decades, some things were better before the internet was thing, companies need to make sure their ****ing game works and is complete because it wasn´t easy to patch a game back then. Nowadays it´s normal that unfinished games are released, even not in EA and even from big companies.

Day one 5GB+ patch to fix the most game breaking issues after the release? Normal...

How often does a game got releaed with "feature X is coming in Y weeks/months" and stuff like this or like 23 DLCs already planned before release...microtransactions, season pass and so on.

A few years ago Blizzard had the reputation to only release complete and polished good games, well it has changed a little bit....

Early access can be great when done right, but only a few companies do it the right way. TW is of course not one of them.

Overall I agree, EA is cancer, most companies/devs use it as a reason to publish unfinished games build on hopes and dreams. But stupid players, me included, often enough fall for it.

Gaming has changed a lot in the last decades, some things were better before the internet was thing, companies need to make sure their ****ing game works and is complete because it wasn´t easy to patch a game back then. Nowadays it´s normal that unfinished games are released, even not in EA and even from big companies.

Day one 5GB+ patch to fix the most game breaking issues after the release? Normal...

How often does a game got releaed with "feature X is coming in Y weeks/months" and stuff like this or like 23 DLCs already planned before release...microtransactions, season pass and so on.

A few years ago Blizzard had the reputation to only release complete and polished games, well it has changed a little bit....
Yea, in practice most games are early access even triple a considering the day one patches they need on release. The issue with early access is there is no deadline, once they get your money they don't need you for anything else and they have no incentive to finish the game. They just sit around bull****ting from what I noticed.

Inappropriate behavior / flame baiting
Yea, taleworlds really let me down with this game. Bannerlord is the reason I don't purchase early access games anymore.
Totally agree, everytime a dev screws people over with the promise of a great game that just needs a little help (funding from players) more and more people refuse to trust other devs with their money BEFORE the game comes out. There is no question its happening, there is no question there are some good devs that don't abuse the players to whom many OWE the fact that they are even able to work on their game is due to the players money. Then you have the scammers, you have in my opinion the devs for Start Citizen... who in my view are even worse than Failworlds as they have taken OVER 400 million dollars from players and the game is still not out, you have Camelot unchained and others who in my view are ruining gaming by screwing people out of their money and then not releasing their games.

Now to Failworlds, who said 1 year in EA.... LIED. The promised real progress on things like sieging and campaign depth. A modder fixed sieging so the idiot attacking soldiers didn't just stand around like idiots instead of climbing ladders. A MODDER FIXED THAT when Failworlds couldn't or wouldn't from the time their game went into EA well over a year. They (Failworlds) has made a ton of money due to charging FULL price for an EA game and yes I and others fell for their crap but what the hell are they doing with that money? Again Modders who are fixing a lot of the messes that FAILWORLDS can't seem to fix are doing it FOR FREE. So I will never touch another FAILWORLDS game again, they should be ashamed at their continuous failures with this game that MODDERS are fixing for FREE. Maybe hire some of these far more talented people and get this game done and better.

FAILWORLDS is a disgrace to the gaming industry, they have lied repeatedly about what they will and are doing and I think anyone defending them should take a hard look at how shallow, how incomplete (after over 2 years in EA), how rough this game is.

I love to troll around but these threads are completely useless, they're not even funny, just a complete cringefest.

Two things:

1. Saying "Failworlds" makes you sound like a 14yo trying to cancel a corporation on Twitter for a very dumb reason, please stop that practice, you don't look cool saying it, and neither it's insulting, it's just lame, find a better way to insult Taleworlds, please, don't make it a thing.

2. Despite writing thousands of paragraphs calling Taleworlds liars or scammers or whatever, the game is still in production, and even if you hate the game, these arguments are dull and based on pinching small comments made by the company, the reality is that, sometimes they do try to do things, they are just incapable of doing so. Not defending them here, they're just too dumb to apologize when they can't hold their promises (sic, SA servers).

Now, we all know this, we've known for years now, even before the game came out, please refrain yourself from making these threads, they're useless, and a waste of your OWN time. Believe me, I know this, I had 2 accounts in this forums, this is a cesspool to let your ****ty real life problems drown into a forums where you can redirect them at unknown game devs. This certainly doesn't do anything, just kills your precious time lmao. Go live your lives dudes, don't end up like us.

I love to troll around but these threads are completely useless, they're not even funny, just a complete cringefest.

Two things:

1. Saying "Failworlds" makes you sound like a 14yo trying to cancel a corporation on Twitter for a very dumb reason, please stop that practice, you don't look cool saying it, and neither it's insulting, it's just lame, find a better way to insult Taleworlds, please, don't make it a thing.

2. Despite writing thousands of paragraphs calling Taleworlds liars or scammers or whatever, the game is still in production, and even if you hate the game, these arguments are dull and based on pinching small comments made by the company, the reality is that, sometimes they do try to do things, they are just incapable of doing so. Not defending them here, they're just too dumb to apologize when they can't hold their promises (sic, SA servers).

Now, we all know this, we've known for years now, even before the game came out, please refrain yourself from making these threads, they're useless, and a waste of your OWN time. Believe me, I know this, I had 2 accounts in this forums, this is a cesspool to let your ****ty real life problems drown into a forums where you can redirect them at unknown game devs. This certainly doesn't do anything, just kills your precious time lmao. Go live your lives dudes, don't end up like us.
Its called making a point, I would call them Taleworlds if they didn't fail constantly so its appropriate. Also I'm sorry you think calling out scammers on their forums is a waste of time. I try to warn people here and on the Steam forums about what the game and its devs really are. Scammers and a scam. Clearly you think people shouldn't state what they think of the game UNLESS its people who fall over themselves praising the game and its devs. Do you ever to onto game supporting or dev supporting forums and tell them they are wasting their time or telling them they act like 14 year olds? I highly doubt it.

I am also sorry that I think companies should be held to what they say when taking people's money, yes its EA but if TALEWORLDS had said we have no idea how long the game will be in EA and won't even hazard a guess I would have some respect for that. They didn't, they KNEW that people would not spend $50 on an EA game when the devs had no idea about when it would actually be released. So they basically committed fraud. Clearly you think taking people's money while lying to them is ok. I could care less if they apologize, some devs actually offer refunds if they are have found to misjudged who long it would take for their game to come out but not TALEWORLDS.

I think its great that you think we all know this crap already but I beg to differ, there are still people buying the game, there are still new people probably coming on these forums to read what experiences people are having and I will CONTINUE to speak on what my experiences I have, that TALEWORLDS is a horrible, lying dev that doesn't deserve anymore money until the game is completely released. That the great modders who sadly are the ones that truly wasted their time especially early on are the reason I still play this game, the base game is boring and has serious issues. I mean when TALEWORLDS said 1 year of EA many devs probably believed them and figured it would be good to start making mods... now over 2 years on with no end in site why would any modder believe a word this lying dev has to say on when they think the game will be released. I sure wouldn't.

Good day to you. I hope the payment from TALEWORLDS to defend them (not that you were defending them or anything) makes you happy.

Its called making a point, I would call them Taleworlds if they didn't fail constantly so its appropriate. Also I'm sorry you think calling out scammers on their forums is a waste of time. I try to warn people here and on the Steam forums about what the game and its devs really are. Scammers and a scam. Clearly you think people shouldn't state what they think of the game UNLESS its people who fall over themselves praising the game and its devs. Do you ever to onto game supporting or dev supporting forums and tell them they are wasting their time or telling them they act like 14 year olds? I highly doubt it.

I am also sorry that I think companies should be held to what they say when taking people's money, yes its EA but if TALEWORLDS had said we have no idea how long the game will be in EA and won't even hazard a guess I would have some respect for that. They didn't, they KNEW that people would not spend $50 on an EA game when the devs had no idea about when it would actually be released. So they basically committed fraud. Clearly you think taking people's money while lying to them is ok. I could care less if they apologize, some devs actually offer refunds if they are have found to misjudged who long it would take for their game to come out but not TALEWORLDS.

I think its great that you think we all know this crap already but I beg to differ, there are still people buying the game, there are still new people probably coming on these forums to read what experiences people are having and I will CONTINUE to speak on what my experiences I have, that TALEWORLDS is a horrible, lying dev that doesn't deserve anymore money until the game is completely released. That the great modders who sadly are the ones that truly wasted their time especially early on are the reason I still play this game, the base game is boring and has serious issues. I mean when TALEWORLDS said 1 year of EA many devs probably believed them and figured it would be good to start making mods... now over 2 years on with no end in site why would any modder believe a word this lying dev has to say on when they think the game will be released. I sure wouldn't.

Good day to you. I hope the payment from TALEWORLDS to defend them (not that you were defending them or anything) makes you happy.
Oh yeah I'm not reading that, please find a better hobbie than raging at this forum, for real, it's a very good life advice.

(pls, yeah... Bruh I wish I was paid for posting in this hellhole, I lost so much time making suggestions for nothing?

Oh yeah I'm not reading that, please find a better hobbie than raging at this forum, for real, it's a very good life advice.

(pls, yeah... Bruh I wish I was paid for posting in this hellhole, I lost so much time making suggestions for nothing?
I think helping people to not make the mistakes I made is a good hobbie actually but thank you for your suggestion.

Totally agree, everytime a dev screws people over with the promise of a great game that just needs a little help (funding from players) more and more people refuse to trust other devs with their money BEFORE the game comes out. There is no question its happening, there is no question there are some good devs that don't abuse the players to whom many OWE the fact that they are even able to work on their game is due to the players money. Then you have the scammers, you have in my opinion the devs for Start Citizen... who in my view are even worse than Failworlds as they have taken OVER 400 million dollars from players and the game is still not out, you have Camelot unchained and others who in my view are ruining gaming by screwing people out of their money and then not releasing their games.

Now to Failworlds, who said 1 year in EA.... LIED. The promised real progress on things like sieging and campaign depth. A modder fixed sieging so the idiot attacking soldiers didn't just stand around like idiots instead of climbing ladders. A MODDER FIXED THAT when Failworlds couldn't or wouldn't from the time their game went into EA well over a year. They (Failworlds) has made a ton of money due to charging FULL price for an EA game and yes I and others fell for their crap but what the hell are they doing with that money? Again Modders who are fixing a lot of the messes that FAILWORLDS can't seem to fix are doing it FOR FREE. So I will never touch another FAILWORLDS game again, they should be ashamed at their continuous failures with this game that MODDERS are fixing for FREE. Maybe hire some of these far more talented people and get this game done and better.

FAILWORLDS is a disgrace to the gaming industry, they have lied repeatedly about what they will and are doing and I think anyone defending them should take a hard look at how shallow, how incomplete (after over 2 years in EA), how rough this game is.
Yea, not sure why modders are supposed to add features to the game that should be in the base game such as diplomacy. Almost every warband mod has diplomacy and one of the most popular mods is the diplomacy mod for bannerlord, not sure why they're stubborn about the idea that players actually want some sort of diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom