The Final Release Date

What do you think?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I think game will be another 2-3 years honestly, they are nowhere near done imo. The fact that they do not have basic dialogue options similar to that of warband 10 months (nearly 11 months in) is pretty telling. Although guess it depends when the TW higher ups decide they want the game to release.

Ofcourse it won't be released within close proximity. Rebellion and diplomacy alone need a couple of months more and someone told me that he had read a dev say they are working on a third perk for multiplayer (never saw the forum post myself tho) but if that's true it will be something that needs to be worked on untill summer.

So according to the store on Steam.
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“While we do not have a set date for a full release at this moment in time, we expect that the game will be in early access for around a year. Our focus is on ensuring that the game is fun and enjoyable rather than imposing a deadline that might have a negative impact on the final product.”

So here we are in mid-January with no release date, no completed main story, and a plethora of missing content that was showcased in the demo that we haven't even heard about anymore (Diplomacy, Gangs, Actual late-game goals).

I just want to know what other people think about this actually being released in a year which is fast approaching in March. I'm guessing that the game either doesn't fully release until Dec or 2022

2022?? No way... Expect the game being released this year.

This game is far from completion, gonna be another 6 months easily.
maybe some more, say (let's hope) one year with some more features implemented?(hope for what OP said)
A man can still dream tho..
Ofcourse it won't be released within close proximity. Rebellion and diplomacy alone need a couple of months more and someone told me that he had read a dev say they are working on a third perk for multiplayer (never saw the forum post myself tho) but if that's true it will be something that needs to be worked on untill summer.
there's party control coming, hope for a crime system, diplomacy fixed, the smithing being fixed/changed and only these would fit into Steve's 6 months vision. Other than that there are bug/performance fixes, adding scenes for villages and such and maybe that's it?
At least this is what I''m speculating, if not 8 then maybe 10 months probably. They can take their time for all I know, the more time they take the more they'll be able to fix and polish the game

there's party control coming, hope for a crime system, diplomacy fixed, the smithing being fixed/changed and only these would fit into Steve's 6 months vision. Other than that there are bug/performance fixes, adding scenes for villages and such and maybe that's it?
At least this is what I''m speculating, if not 8 then maybe 10 months probably. They can take their time for all I know, the more time they take the more they'll be able to fix and polish the game

Ah yes, just read that aswell. I hope they delay the release, in the best of worlds I would like to see them add things for another 6 months and then fix everything for another 6 months, so maybe another year.

Ah yes, just read that aswell. I hope they delay the release, in the best of worlds I would like to see them add things for another 6 months and then fix everything for another 6 months, so maybe another year.
It's pretty clear by now we should be waiting for a release delay, but they never said they're certain it'll be only one year. There was also no way of knowing all of the problems that will come with new features so there's also that. Imagine the bugs coming with the smithing being fixed/reworked.
It's really a waiting game now.

TW birthed this abomination into EA one year too early. I expect they will commit to full release one year too early as well. Likely sometime between Q4 of this year and Q1 ‘22.

They will work to improve post release with updates and paid DLC-like spinoffs, but it will never be what it should have been. Mostly amateurish workmanship, as its always been and will be.

It's pretty clear by now we should be waiting for a release delay, but they never said they're certain it'll be only one year. There was also no way of knowing all of the problems that will come with new features so there's also that. Imagine the bugs coming with the smithing being fixed/reworked.
It's really a waiting game now.

Yeah lets wait and see. They better delay it atleast one year and not just do that "yeah we'll delay it for another month" and then rush out fixes for everything and release a mess of a game.

Calling it EA is a bul****, whoever would buy the game has already bought it, there will be no significant sales after it is officially released.
It was better to close this EA soon to be honest, after all a question of semantics did not prevent profit or excuse any missed feature, they can add it without any pressure.

Back
Top Bottom