Relationships between Lords

Users who are viewing this thread

kurczak

Section Moderator
Is there a way to find out Lords being fond or not being fond of each other before I start a rebellion and they tell me that they refuse to join the rebellion because of Lord XY, who in their opinion is a coward/thief/redneck/whatever, and has already joined the rebellion?

Or if there is no way to find it out prior to starting the rebellion, is there a way to "overcome" it by, say, using a different argument?

Thanks in advance.

Keep in hand the numbers at the bottom left.  That shows how good of a chance you have.  Having good persuasion can sway it, as well as being on good terms with the lord.  And if not, then just take his castle and be done with it.  =]

Even with ten skill points in persuasion and with them being satisfied with my arguments ("I've heard some of your agruments and I like them" or something like this) they refuse to join Prince Valdym in his righteous cause :smile:, beacuse of Lord XY. So I guess it is either the relationship with the Lord or nothing...(or me being absolute loser :smile: )

Sure, I can take their castle without asking, but I grow tired a little of running across Calradia with my pike and khergit bow and slaying all who dare to resist :smile:, so I try playing Mount&Blade in rather more sofisticated way and enjoying as many of its features as possible.

Well, I guess I'll start a new game and do the quests for Lords before starting a rebellion.

Back
Top Bottom