Relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

RozBritanicus

Sergeant
How can i raise my Relations with family wife and the rest apart from taking them to war are on trading routes . since release this doesn't seem to have changed. I my current game i am on the second generation character my starting character is dead . So now his son is leader and as been married for 5year ( his wife is very old and wrinkly because when you get marriage offers you get not info on who's being offered lol). Anyway he went to his wife and she said as this is the first time we have met would you like to interduce yourself :shock:. So i was think this a broken but hopefully TW will put working Relationships and how they work . Plus let us buy things to offer them to raise our relationship stat Silks, Fur, Jewellery Expensive clothes ( there already in the game). I find it odd that there is this trait Relationship and you can go from-100 to+100 and it doesn't seem to matter apart from when you make an army and the cost of influence changes depending on relations or more troops/better to recruit you can get you know the battle aspect. But nothing else to do with Relationship seems to be being worked on ,nothing as been said. Its almost pointless in my game i have so much influence and money its got no affect on anything. ( Sorry this is all over the place and goes of on a tangent )

Have a look in the encyclopedia since you know who sends the offer 😉
I tired when the offer appears on the side panel Its' marriage proposal you click on it them in the middle of the screen a its tell you the clan and who's being offered . Nothing else works you have to click yes or no then you get access back. lol she 64 and my character 25 . There should be a divorce option lol.

I tired when the offer appears on the side panel Its' marriage proposal you click on it them in the middle of the screen a its tell you the clan and who's being offered . Nothing else works you have to click yes or no then you get access back. lol she 64 and my character 25 . There should be a divorce option lol.
Nah :smile: : before clicking on the circled offer on the right of your screen (and thus, getting that yes/no window), provided your keyboard shortcuts, type "N", it will open the encyclopedia where you can type the name of the person who is offering marriage. To know who is the person, read the following :

1) you have to MOUSE OVER the offer WITHOUT CLICKING on it, so as to see the name of the offerer :smile:
2) you check the Encyclopedia (very useful and brilliant feature of TW, btw) to have details on the person who made the offer
3) you are happy to know who it is ! :smile:
4) you can say yes or no with full knowledge of the facts :smile:

Nah :smile: : before clicking on the circled offer on the right of your screen (and thus, getting that yes/no window), provided your keyboard shortcuts, type "N", it will open the encyclopedia where you can type the name of the person who is offering marriage. To know who is the person, read the following :

1) you have to MOUSE OVER the offer WITHOUT CLICKING on it, so as to see the name of the offerer :smile:
2) you check the Encyclopedia (very useful and brilliant feature of TW, btw) to have details on the person who made the offer
3) you are happy to know who it is ! :smile:
4) you can say yes or no with full knowledge of the facts :smile:
Thanks mate no more old ladies for me lol

True, it's utterly terrible design. It's same with peace offers. I can mouse over and see they want peace. Check offer. Not that good > decline. Go into kingdom to see current peace offer. It was way lower than the one I just declined... and I can't go back to it >.>.
They should add something like "decide later" button.
As for relationship you can use cheat mode / dev console. Family relationship is useless afaik. You can raise it (maybe) by aiding them in combat/ take em in party and give them everything in barter. That's pretty much it.
I think cheat command is best choice, because when you marry someone else clan. That clan gets about 60-100 relationship. So should your wife/family.

True, it's utterly terrible design. It's same with peace offers. I can mouse over and see they want peace. Check offer. Not that good > decline. Go into kingdom to see current peace offer. It was way lower than the one I just declined... and I can't go back to it >.>.
They should add something like "decide later" button.
As for relationship you can use cheat mode / dev console. Family relationship is useless afaik. You can raise it (maybe) by aiding them in combat/ take em in party and give them everything in barter. That's pretty much it.
I think cheat command is best choice, because when you marry someone else clan. That clan gets about 60-100 relationship. So should your wife/family.
I didn't know about the clan relationship boost. All this stuff need a rework its broken.

Yeah i see no point getting 100 relation with other npcs , they don't do anything special. They do call you friend though. A few dialogue changes too but that's pretty much it.

I´ve actually never even bothered with relations, they just exist in my playthroughs. But I´ve never checked how my relation with lord X or lord Y is. For what?

They all behave the same, no matter what traits and no matter the relation. All AI lords are the same and only have different skins and names. They only ones noticable are the rulors and the "starting" lords because I´ve seen them so often (because early game = best game). But still I don´t really care about any of them.

They are just random "things" running around the world doing random stuff. If one dies the next random dude takes his place and continues doing random stuff.

EDIT:

Exception of course is Rhaegar , she´s is hot! #simp #fortheempire

I put this question on steam and i am getting done for spam ? I find steam on the bannerlord community page really bad , i have been pulled up before. Why because i want the game to be great.

You got a warning here because you´ve created the same thread on steam?

That´s weird, TW already abandoned the steam forum like 1,5 years ago even harder as their official forum. #valuefeedback

Does it really say "warning for spam because you created the same thread on steam" or something likes this? Are you sure?

I mean sometimes a few mods are really a lit bit "crazy" but that would be a little bit over the top if this is true. You´ll reach different people in the Steam forums and here. But you won´t reach TW on whatever channel.

Does it really say "warning for spam because you created the same thread on steam" or something likes this? Are you sure?

I mean sometimes a few mods are really a lit bit "crazy" but that would be a little bit over the top if this is true. You´ll reach different people in the Steam forums and here. But you won´t reach TW on whatever channel.

Warning For: Spamming
Your post "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord [EN] General Discussions" is in violation of our Community Rules and Guidelines:
How can i raise my Relations with family wife and the rest apart from taking them to war are on trading routes . since release this doesn't seem to have changed. I my current game i am on the second generation character my starting character is dead . So now his son is leader and as been married for 5year ( his wife is very old and wrinkly because when you get marriage offers you get not info on who's being offered lol). Anyway he went to his wife and she said as this is the first time we have met would you like to interduce yourself :shock:. So i was think this a broken but hopefully TW will put working Relationships and how they work . Plus let us buy things to offer them to raise our relationship stat Silks, Fur, Jewellery Expensive clothes ( there already in the game). I find it odd that there is this trait Relationship and you can go from-100 to+100 and it doesn't seem to matter apart from when you make an army and the cost of influence changes depending on relations or more troops/better to recruit you can get you know the battle aspect. But nothing else to do with Relationship seems to be being worked on ,nothing as been said. Its almost pointless in my game i have so much influence and money its got no affect on anything. ( Sorry this is all over the place and goes of on a tangent )
Reason:
Your post has been identified as spam because it contains content that is off-topic or redundant. When posting in the Community, please ensure that your posts are both constructive and unique.
Our Community Rules and Guidelines article contains more specific information, along with some of our reasoning behind these decisions. This is not a ban - just a reminder to follow the rules when participating in Steam Discussions.

If you have other questions about this warning, please contact Steam Support.

Back
Top Bottom