relations too lords

Users who are viewing this thread

anyway to get relations with lords, beside catch and release ?
it take ages to get relations up

The best way is to give a full power vote their way when determining who gets a fief.

The other way is to do quests -- Company of Trouble sucks, but Spy Among Us is fairly easy if you pay a bit of attention and you can also run into Lord Needs Horses which can be completed instantly.

anyway to get relations with lords, beside catch and release ?
it take ages to get relations up
When you with an army and the army is besieging a town/castle, you can leave the army while the army is engaging the town/castle and rejoin the battle. So you will “help” the army leader an get good relations. Hope it still work I play with older update.

Yeah, I'm having trouble too. As a Sturgian I pissed off pretty much every single noble in the game due to their constant warfare. Now I can't get anyone to join my kingdom for more than a few days.

Yeah, I'm having trouble too. As a Sturgian I pissed off pretty much every single noble in the game due to their constant warfare. Now I can't get anyone to join my kingdom for more than a few days.
With 1.4.3 lords shoudn't leave your kingdom unless they are poor af, but in my experince nothing has changed. My lord left my kingdom with nearly 400k denars. I wouldn't call him poor

I think U should get faster experience in the start of the game, and then gradually lower it
now: by the time U are ready to try make a kingdom, ther are only 1-3 big kingdoms left to figth

I think U should get faster experience in the start of the game, and then gradually lower it
now: by the time U are ready to try make a kingdom, ther are only 1-3 big kingdoms left to figth
I would really like it if we started with a lot more points. Your character is around 30 years old and has the skills of a 9 year old. I really hate starting new games because the beginning is such a slog.

If the game slowed down enough, you could train your kids to take your place, and, if you died young, then you'd be stuck with a character that was weak and probably not be able to hold your kingdom together. Oh, the drama!

Back
Top Bottom