Relations Between AI Lords

Users who are viewing this thread

hruza

Knight at Arms
Are relations between AI lords static or dynamic? I know relations between lords and kings are dynamic. But do lords loose relations between each other due to raiding villages of each other, attacking each other and taking each other captive? On the other hand do lords gain relations when helping each other in battle, coming to each others feasts, setting each other free?

Also does quest "improve unity/standing in the realm" where you are resolving quarrel between two lords actually improves their relation or is it just pro forma?

Does anybody know?

The resolving quarrel gives their relationship a boost by 20 I think.

As far as I know lords relationship do vary but I don't know exactly how. couple of things that come to mind:

- raiding
- getting a fief that the lord wanted to get himself
- getting a fief that the lord wanted for his family
+ going to a lords part
+ resolve quarrel
- Being in love with the same lady
- Having conflicting personalities
+ having matching personalities
+ familie ties
- capturing a family member

Thanks, that's interesting. Where did you get this info bye the way? Also, is there way to check relations somewhere? In saved games or cheat mode?

Does anyone know of a mod to turn off losing relations between lords that are fighting? Pretty much turn off them quarreling so you don't have to keep doing that stupid quest. When you have 50+ lords in AD 1257 its kinda hard to keep up when your doing that quest every 1-5 days in-game time for 2-5 lords....

Lord relations in this game is one of the worst and tedious features.  I tweaked some of their pettiness to be off in Viking Conquest.

A quick and easy +5 relation boost is switching who is Marshall...can be done every few days.

Back
Top Bottom