Relations at -100 for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

So everyone in my faction hates me for no reason. Actually, it's an almost dead faction and there are 3 lords left (including myself). I'm actually doing the most to help this faction and yet both the other lords have -100 relation. I've never been given any fiefs or had any sort of losses that would prompt minus relation.

I did execute an enemy. Only because of another bug that's allowing them to escape almost immediately. He had cruel and some other bad trait though and way more enemies than friends. So I figured I would be fine murdering him.

Genuinely considering betraying my faction now and just executing the remaining two lords... Would serve them right for their own betrayal.

If you execute anyone, you will get -100 on all the lords in the faction he was in, it seems.
There is no way to raise relationship level again from what I've tried so far.

If you execute anyone, you will get -100 on all the lords in the faction he was in, it seems.
There is no way to raise relationship level again from what I've tried so far.
No. I executed an enemy lord and all my allied lords are -100 rep. The enemy faction only went to -20 rep when I executed the guy.

That does sound odd, maybe it was a lord that originally from your faction, or related to your faction by marriage or otherwise?
Does sound more like a bug, but it's worth looking into.

That does sound odd, maybe it was a lord that originally from your faction, or related to your faction by marriage or otherwise?
Does sound more like a bug, but it's worth looking into.
Yeah. Possibly. Honestly, it could be something else entirely. I did ditch the leader's army a couple of times when it was about to get swamped by an opposing army three times it's size. No point me dying with them, haha. So maybe they held that against me.

Yeah. Possibly. Honestly, it could be something else entirely. I did ditch the leader's army a couple of times when it was about to get swamped by an opposing army three times it's size. No point me dying with them, haha. So maybe they held that against me.
I've did that as well, without any relationship loss at all.

Back
Top Bottom