Users who are viewing this thread

If you propose a policy/propose to disavow one you become the leader of the yes camp while another lord becomes the leader of the no camp. You can then choose to support the no camp which will increase your relationship with the leader by a certain amount depending on how much influence you spent. This method is way better than just supporting another clone with influence and as far as I can see has no downsides.

Supporting a clan with your own influence gives at most 1-2 relationship from my experience and costs 50 influence. Proposing a policy costs 50 influence and supporting the opposing camp costs 20/50/100. 20 influence nets you 3 relationship, 50 nets you 6 and 100 nets you 14. (I haven't tested them thoroughly yet so take these values with a grain of salt) I've got my relationship with Mesui up to 56 with this method by spending around 700 influence.

Maybe this can be balanced by negatively affecting reputation and/or giving negative relations with the lords who actually supported the yes camp or simply not allowing the player to vote against policies they proposed/proposed to disavow.

Cool~
I did not notice any decisions during policy votes affecting relationships at all (:
I guess that is work in progress for now, but that exploit should be noted. It can rise only some semi-random clan relation though (and decrease relationships with other, as it should).

Back
Top Bottom