Reinforcements order

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello.
Here's issue: player cant control which units to have on battle start and how reinforcements should arrive.

Example: I have 5 armies in my clan - horse archers, 2 x heavy cavalry and 2 x fians(yes, there's party ai overhaul mod). before battle vs 2.5k aserai i invite parties from other clans to form meat shield in front of fians, about 200 melee infantry total in army. And at battle start there's NO SINGLE UNIT of infantry on the battlefield, so i should maneuver and lose expensive heavy cava and out of arrows horse archers to cover fians against enemy spear infantry.

Please let us chose what units we start battle with and order for reinforcements to arrive.

There are some options in the gameplay tab menu that can change the order of wich units spawn, you can chose "default" wich will spawn units accordingly to their position in the party menu (top to bottom), "high tier first", the name say it all, and "homogeneous, wich is a kinda balanced spawn (proportional high and low tier units will spawn at the same time).

There are some options in the gameplay tab menu that can change the order of wich units spawn, you can chose "default" wich will spawn units accordingly to their position in the party menu (top to bottom), "high tier first", the name say it all, and "homogeneous, wich is a kinda balanced spawn (proportional high and low tier units will spawn at the same time).
unfortunately i cant set up troop order in allies' parties :sad:

Back
Top Bottom