Reinforcement spawn points

Users who are viewing this thread

Do enemy reinforcements still spawn near mid-field, directly behind where you just passed, and then shoot or stab you in the back?

That had to be the most annoying aspect of original M&B and Warband.  The field is completely clear one moment, and a moment later you're attacked at short or point-blank range by a dozen enemies who magically appear in the middle of the field.  Reinforcements SHOULD come in from the edge of the map.  At the very least, there should be a secondary spawn point, so if the player is at the primary point, the game uses the alternate instead.  This is not supposed to be a game about magic and teleportation.

No there are usually at least 2 spawn points for each team and the morale base victory condition makes players play around banner points so spawn camping isn't viable regardless and there certainty isn't a reason for u to be in a spawn for them to spawn behind you

Lord Vuhl said:
No there are usually at least 2 spawn points for each team and the morale base victory condition makes players play around banner points so spawn camping isn't viable regardless and there certainty isn't a reason for u to be in a spawn for them to spawn behind you

Are we talking SP or MP here? I am confused.

We can't even speak for Multiplayer yet because so far there are no Reinforcement points in any Multiplayer game modes. I mean, we have respawned points for deathmatch and skirmish but I feel that is an entirely different bag of beans. We might know more if sieges ever come to the beta or bigger 250 v 250 games or dare I say 500 v 500, but I only suspect we will get smaller scale sieges with a little more men than captain mode before the open beta or Early Access.

Edit: Well Deathmatch mode is a complete clutter duck with respawns, but it fits the madness.

Back
Top Bottom