Resolved regular crashing (please move me)

Users who are viewing this thread

realize that im in the wrong place but after a long period of time of trying without success to put in my version number to the game it wont let me post in the tech support section. why this is mission critical in the first place or why no matter wtf i insert in the field it tells me invalid format is a good reason to stop someone from posting entirely, but frustration with all this aside here i am.

anyways....to copy and paste my issue:

hey guys so ive crashed regularly ever since i got this game on both my old amd machine and my new intel. its fine for the most part but it does consistently happen every so often and it does drive me nuts at times. ive done regular drivers and tried to follow the advice of every forum thread and faq i could find but i still crash. 5700xt and gen 10 unlocked processer 32 gigs ram, 970 evo ssd etc. old machine was same gpu but different mostly everything else. I do have mods atm, but ive had this problem on both machines long before i added them and they are just simple color mods anyways. been so long and tried so many things im not even sure what ive done since release but obviously done verifications, and cache sizing and all the basic stuff several times over by now.
0693CAEF51EDD0C3988EFAE6C1321C905A4A3909

2021-04-11_22.59.08_bedee2e08dab100c1fd6d2f898118c94

Last edited:
Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom