Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't find my winery hat I built at my regional manor and I can build walls now but when I built them they didn't show up  at the manor even though it says I built them.

Barrackotaco said:
I can't find my winery hat I built at my regional manor and I can build walls now but when I built them they didn't show up  at the manor even though it says I built them.
-Winery at your right hand as you enter the center of the village manor
-Oil press at your left hand as you enter .
- The walls should be there if you build them .
You do realize that all that is out of the little fort were you spraw as you enter ?

Does the prosperity of the manor affect the prosperity of the bound village/town at all? It certainly seemed to be the case for my first village, which went to rich very quickly as I upgraded the manor (I have also upgraded the village to max, mind you), but when I got a hold of a town it stayed at "unbearable" poverty level in spite of its manor flourishing.

I've noticed that towns like Brandenburg and Koln can sometimes spawn a little village (named Brandenburg Village/Koln Village), is there a way for the player to do this?

Thrawnmulus said:
I've noticed that towns like Brandenburg and Koln can sometimes spawn a little village (named Brandenburg Village/Koln Village), is there a way for the player to do this?
If you build a castle out of a village that belonged to a  town or castle, your village will belong to your castle, and the original town will spawn a new village.

First, let me just say how much I love this mod.

Now I am just getting to the point where I want to start my own kingdom.  I want to take Candia from the Republic of Venice who is at war with 3 other factions at the moment.  This would give me a town and 3 villages.

Am I correct in thinking I will be able to build 4 manors, plus 3 additional castles from upgraded village manors.

If I give one of my Lords a Village with fully upgraded Manor and Castle, will they be able to recuit more/better troops?

Hi guys, I've upgraded everything on my manor and village and now an castle it appers near to my village and i have got some questions :
- What can i do with this Castle ?
- Is it worth to upgrade it?
- How do i get Teplars or Hospitalers?( I talked to the monk of my manor and i want to rise Hospitallers but i dont have an option to recruit when i speak to him , what should i do?)
Thank you !
Ps: Sory for my bad Eng??

AlbertGaming said:
Hi guys, I've upgraded everything on my manor and village and now an castle it appers near to my village and i have got some questions :
- What can i do with this Castle ?
- Is it worth to upgrade it?
- How do i get Teplars or Hospitalers?( I talked to the monk of my manor and i want to rise Hospitallers but i dont have an option to recruit when i speak to him , what should i do?)
Thank you !
Ps: Sory for my bad Eng??

1. The castle allows you to get married. It also allows you do raise additional Lances, and gives you income.
2. Yes. You can only build a single castle, so if you've built it then upgrade it. The upgrades also make it easier to defend in Sieges.  And it looks awesome.
3. Answered in thread below.

Back
Top Bottom