Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
todays line battle was a complete mess, the server was filled by regiments that were too large, i have a simple solution, limit regiment sizes in events, that way we all have a chance to get in.

for example 92nd had 2 companys that took up 2 regiments spaces

paladin of light said:
todays line battle was a complete mess, the server was filled by regiments that were too large, i have a simple solution, limit regiment sizes in events, that way we all have a chance to get in.

for example 92nd had 2 companys that took up 2 regiments spaces

Yeah i agree, because of this the 95th wasn't allowed to participate.

Again I agree 110%! Over 3 regiment can have 30 people in theirs, but smaller 10 people units are not allowed to join, this is elitist bull**** that is ruining the M&M community. How do they expect new units to start out?

i agree their is no reason for this i couldnot even find the damn server and the other members were kicked.

There is already, on the low end, a 12 man limit, and on the high end, a 24 man limit, after which regiments should split into two. Did noone follow this guideline?

Don't make more rules and guidelines when you can't implement your current ones. The results will be no different.

If Regiments wish to have more freedom in the organization of their units, their Captains best get on the ball and better organize themselves. This isn't a question of elitism - it is one of maintaining even simple marks of professionalism and order. If we can't do this, we will have more rules being imposed on us to ensure organization in manners not of our choosing.

A suggestion for smaller Regiments: Over recruit. You should recruit at least 30 members if you hope to field 20. Also, make sure that you are in contact with everyone. PM all of your members on the forums reminding them of events. Message them over Steam. Make a Steam group if you haven't. Communication is key. Even a small Regiment can show up in full force if a little effort is taken by the leaders to round everyone up.

Well the 11th was kicked, And we asked why and instantly got shouted at  with the word " BECAUSE I COMMAND THIS LB " Down that line. So we're trying to become normal but we can't, We also teamed up with 3te so that meant 3te couldn't  play either...

Lord brandon said:
Well the 11th was kicked, And we asked why and instantly got shouted at  with the word " BECAUSE I COMMAND THIS LB " Down that line. So we're trying to become normal but we can't, We also teamed up with 3te so that meant 3te couldn't  play either...

Wow, really?

You know, I'm wondering if Line Battles aren't better left to being events run by individual Regiments themselves.

Hibiki said:
Lord brandon said:

Wow, really?

You know, I'm wondering if Line Battles aren't better left to being events run by individual Regiments themselves.

The community is just too big for a 222-man server to hold it. Line battles will need to either start being run by regiments like you said (inviting, say, 3 regiments to face off against you and 2 other regiments), or regiments will need to be 'rotated' into the line battle.

Stray said:
Again I agree 110%! Over 3 regiment can have 30 people in theirs, but smaller 10 people units are not allowed to join, this is elitist bull**** that is ruining the M&M community. How do they expect new units to start out?

By recruiting more people or hosting your own LB's.

We could also use another 200+ M&M server to host LB's on the same day or just decide upon an other so everyone gets the chance to participate.  :wink:

I would like to make a very valid point here that i want Praet and other LB organisers to read.

I dont wish to in anyway degrade any regiments or offend them but this has to stop. Regiments like the 92nd are too big and no matter what you do they always seem to be the 1st or 2nd regiment on the server. If you want to make LB's fair, If a regiment as big as the 92nd participate in monday's linebattle then they should be barred/blocked from the next LB that week. Any smaller regiments should, in my opinion, get the password first so that they can actually participate and enjoy the community's event so that it isn't just spoiled for them by a massive regiment. I also do not mind offering my help in organising Linebattles if you want more help.

I'd like to also say again that i do not hold any grudge against the 92nd or any of its members and i do not wish to offend them.

Wolf.

i just got banned from TS for no reason at all, i think it was because of this thread however which is completely unfair

but i wont take it down and i wont allow it to be locked, if it is, i will just make another one, sort LBs out or dont bother, we'll just have our own

Lord brandon said:
Lets make it clear why smaller regiments like your are not given space and this is why you were kicked. You were freaking ramboing skirmishing just doing what the hell you ******** liked, spoiling the line battle for regiments that take the time to train and be organised, for one there was only 3 of you that is no were near a regiment. If the 92nd with 30 player can organise itself and get online in time for the line battle then smaller regiments can to we never asked for anyone to be kicked to make space for us, do yourself a favour and be there early.

Yeah today i was looking forward to my First LB on the 22nd Server and we dont get the pass until the server has 240 People in it! i mean wtf is that? by the time we typed in the pass only 2-3 of us got inside! There should be a Regiment Limit like 15-20 People all the small Regiments can hardly join....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom