Hi, I'm using your Medal/Rank Pack, but I just want to ask.. how do you implement those medals on the members/rosters list in Enjin? I used 'Show tag title' for each rank in the members setting- But when I tag the medals, on the bottum of the members page, it shows the medals in seprate titles..
As you could see, the rank insignia disappears.
But at the buttom of the members list, I could see my name again, under the medal/ribbons title..
Please help me to fix this.
As far as I remember (been a while since I admined this myself):
In the "Games" tab in Enjin:
1. Create a "Team". In this team create Groups that represent your ranks.
2. Example: Create groups called "Hauptmann", "Oberleutnant" and so on.
3. Distribute your Enjin website characters (the users) to these groups with their appropriate ranks.
In the "Users" tab in Enjin:
1. Add the enjin sized rank tags. Options: "Display Image & Tag" + "Show everywhere".
2. Add any medals. I used the "_mini" sized ones. Options: "Display Image only" + "Show on profile only".
3. The order tags are in on the "Users" tab page is the order in which they will be displayed.
4. Add tags to the appropriate users.
In the "Modules" tab in Enjin:
1. We use a "User & character list" for the Roster.
2. Create it and name it something like "Roster", and use these options: List with columns.
Who To Display: Team/Group/Guild -> the team you created earlier.
Sort by group names: Checked
Enable searching users with search input: Checked
Enable alphabetical navigation bar: Checked
Ascending order: Checked
Title for list: Your regiment name
Current columns -> only important thing here is the "Tags". Be sure to add all the tags you want listed in the roster here. Option: Show tag images only.
In the "Pages" tab in Enjin:
1. Create a page and add the new "Roster" module to the page.