Regimental Banner Pack

Would you want this topic to be sticked?

  • Yes

    Votes: 40 65.6%
  • No

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • I don't know

    Votes: 3 4.9%

  • Total voters
    61
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KArantukki said:
Mhm ok, but I asked:
is it a problem if I help you a bit?
And he said:
No, thank you.

But he should say what he meant.  :neutral:

Oh jesus, NO
I meant yeah I need your help.
I was sleepy then...
 
Alright to sort things out. I don't mind to have people helping me with banners. It gives me more time to think where can I get needed textures for the banners. Also again I ask all the regiments if the banners that I or other person made and you like it please re-post it in the correct format. Also post your wishes in the correct format.

Thank you
 
Regimental Name (Full): 93e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Region: EU
Link to a current banner:
1ertirbanner.jpg

Link.
Link to a new banner:
banneraa.png

Link.

I hope this makes sense, can you replace the first banner I linked (the grey/white horse) found in Banners_g.dds with the new one I linked, which is this one if you're not sure what I mean.
 
Greetings gentlemen...
Here attached the banners that we use in the regiments of the Kingdom of Spain.

Regimental Name (Full): 8º Regimiento de Infantería de Linea Ausona
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-7.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/8reg.jpg

Regimental Name (Full): 4º Regimiento de Artillería la Coruña
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-6.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/4art.jpg

Regimental Name (Full): Regimiento de Lanceros Castilla
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-5.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/lanceros.jpg

Regimental Name (Full): 14th Lützow Freikorps
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-4.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/14th.jpg

Modify: I changed the order of the "Link to a current banner", were the other way around... excuse the error.
 
jovechiere said:
Greetings gentlemen...
Here attached the banners that we use in the regiments of the Kingdom of Spain.

Regimental Name (Full): 8º Regimiento de Infantería de Linea Ausona
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-4.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/8reg.jpg


Regimental Name (Full): 4º Regimiento de Artillería la Coruña
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-5.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/4art.jpg


Regimental Name (Full): Regimiento de Lanceros Castilla
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-6.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/lanceros.jpg


Regimental Name (Full): 14th Lützow Freikorps
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-7.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/14th.jpg

Where are you getting these banners from? I only use native ones :/
 
Regimental Name (Full): Hans Kungliga Majestäts Livgarde
Region: Sweden
Link to a current banner: Dont have the links for the default one
Link to a new banner:
b00q
 
fingerniklas said:
Regimental Name (Full): Hans Kungliga Majestäts Livgarde
Region: Sweden
Link to a current banner: Dont have the links for the default one
Link to a new banner: http://puu.sh/b00q

Added
 
Regimental Name (Full): 1te Oldenburgische Grenadier Batallion
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: No link, overwrite it with any banner(pref a banner which looks a bit like EU so ppl stay in the same 'mood'
Link to a new banner: http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww151/Rudovich/ingamebanner.png

ingamebanner.png
 
Rudovich said:
Regimental Name (Full): 1te Oldenburgische Grenadier Batallion
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: No link, overwrite it with any banner(pref a banner which looks a bit like EU so ppl stay in the same 'mood'
Link to a new banner: http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww151/Rudovich/ingamebanner.png

ingamebanner.png

Added, thanks
 
jovechiere said:
Greetings gentlemen...
Here attached the banners that we use in the regiments of the Kingdom of Spain.

Regimental Name (Full): 8º Regimiento de Infantería de Linea Ausona
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-7.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/8reg.jpg

Regimental Name (Full): 4º Regimiento de Artillería la Coruña
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-6.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/4art.jpg

Regimental Name (Full): Regimiento de Lanceros Castilla
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-5.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/lanceros.jpg

Regimental Name (Full): 14th Lützow Freikorps
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/banners_g_2-4.jpg
Link to a new banner: http://www.grafosyakuza.com/re/14th.jpg
I changed the order of the "Link to a current banner", were the other way around... excuse the error.
 
Regimental Name (Full): 1a Svea Lifgarde
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: No link, overwrite it with any banner(pref a banner which looks a bit like EU so ppl stay in the same 'mood'
Link to a new banner: http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww151/Rudovich/sveabanner.png

sveabanner.png
 
Regimental Name (Full): 1ste Bataljon de Flank
Region:International
Link to a current banner: No link, overwrite it with any banner
Link to a new banner: http://www7.pic-upload.de/20.12.11/zhvz4otj6op9.png
zhvz4otj6op9.png
 
Rudovich said:
Regimental Name (Full): 1a Svea Lifgarde
Region: Europe
Link to a current banner: No link, overwrite it with any banner(pref a banner which looks a bit like EU so ppl stay in the same 'mood'
Link to a new banner: http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww151/Rudovich/sveabanner.png

sveabanner.png

Added

Frederickson said:
Regimental Name (Full): 1ste Bataljon de Flank
Region:International
Link to a current banner: No link, overwrite it with any banner
Link to a new banner: http://www7.pic-upload.de/20.12.11/zhvz4otj6op9.png
zhvz4otj6op9.png

Added
 
Very nice of you to do Julian, and a very nice thread as well!

We will begin collaborating on a new banner that is a little more custom for us, hopefully we'll have it here soon!
 
Joshly said:
Very nice of you to do Julian, and a very nice thread as well!

We will begin collaborating on a new banner that is a little more custom for us, hopefully we'll have it here soon!

Thanks, I'll be waiting.


REMINDER: Regiments have until Sunday to post their banners to recieve the banner pack on Sunday!
 
Guys I am so sorry, but I will be offline from tomorrow until 20th January because of my connection problems. Therefore if you want to change or post new banners you are free to do so, on 22nd January then first bannerpack will be released. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom