Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-05-20_20.06.08_ccea76756f90acdda158a5bd17dcc887

Quanta

Sergeant at Arms
Summary: My game crashed when I tried to disband Nusun's army and add him to my party. When we were just outside Myzea I took his troops, disbanded his party on the clan screen, and then asked him to join me. The game crashed as soon as I clicked "join me then". The crash ID is: 2021-05-20_20.06.08_ccea76756f90acdda158a5bd17dcc887

I have additional info regarding this crash report. When I opened the same savegame to continue playing, I tried giving Nusun troops first (more than 40% of his maximum) in case his lack of troops is what caused the game to crash. I then disbanded him on the clan screen, and engaged him on the campaign map to talk, and he gave the "we're going to Myzea to disband" speech, and when I clicked "join me, then" this time, it showed "Alright then" (or "OK I will" or whatever) as dialog spoken by the player character, and "Click to continue" but clicking did nothing. It wasn't locked up, clicking still played the clicking sound effect and Nusun continued to move around in the idle animation of someone who is really excited. I tried doing it this way a second time (giving him soldiers first) and it crashed. I did not send another crash report for that one.

I did finally disband him and let him enter the keep at Myzea, and I was able to add him to my party from the town menu.

How to Reproduce: Go to the clan screen, disband Nusun's party, and then click on him on the world map and tell him to join you.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Talking to clan member on campaign map
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDEA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6589
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Back
Top Bottom