refused quests

Users who are viewing this thread

F50

Sergeant
When you refuse a quest, you may not be able to get another one from that NPC for months afterwards "no, I do not have any other tasks for you"

at least it would be nice if I could say something along the lines of "I have changed my mind, I would like to do that quest" perhaps it would give less of a relation/XP reward for doing a quest in this manner, but at least then I could keep talking to that lord/elder. Right now its better to accept the quest and then forget about it, at least then the lord can get over it.

This might be possible / easy to implement - the suggestion's along the same lines as the currently existing guild master response to quest refusal (i.e., "well, the job might be available for a few days so check back...")

The fact that this is the case suggests to me that the developers have deliberately decided that lords are going to be *****y about handing out jobs. If you bite the hand that wants to feed you it wont again, for a good long time. Whether this is good for game play or not is another issue. Personally I quite like the different behavior between lords and guild masters, but I can definitely see how it's frustrating from the player's point of view. Is frustrating ever a good thing for game play?

why yes, but having a lord refuse to give you quests for several months is overdoing it.

Back
Top Bottom