Refund After broken NAE Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Evening,

I am inquiring about receiving a refund as I have owned the game since EA and was told there would be multiplayer and bought the game for that sole reason. Since 1.7.2 NA East's multiplayer has not only been broken but has yet to even be addressed. As a daily player, this game no longer is what was advertised. So I would love to be directed to where I can receive a refund?

The lack of communication has been even worse but that is another issue.

Regards.

yes too late for refund and I bet you have played at least 4 hrs either in SP or MP.

look you already spent the money and they already have it, just wait for them to fix it

or play chiva2 or mordhau, I have them in my library but chiva2 is crap (and so cheap) and mordhau got old. so that's not an option for me.

I live in NA and play na east or west in siege or tdm, no special modes like skrimish or captain.

cheers

Why shouldn't they be given a refund? Taleworld incompetence made multiplayer worst to the point of unfiltered frustration. I argue that they should be given a refund just based on that very principle at the least.

I mean, it won't happen, but it should.....

so I know it is nothing compared to other games

playing 41 min ago

24-hour peak

all-time peak

but 11K playing? you know what they're doing?

they're playing SP scenarios of LOTR cavalry charging orcs and I mean good, it is good. playing favorite epic movie scenarios is good with so many medieval series coming.

but I wish at least half would play Multiplayer, that way all the modes would have people

but I wish at least half would play Multiplayer, that way all the modes would have people
TBF, the only reason for people to stick around for Bannerlord multiplayer was the fact that it was the Steam counterpart to an Epic Games Store exclusive. BL MP spent the better part of its lifespan being insufferably bad to the point of being less attractive than installing the Epic Games Launcher

The e1.7.2 patch DID make archery less broken, but the game's video performance has gotten significantly worse than earlier versions and turned camels into what can best be described as Calradian flashbangs due to their models exploding into a mess of stretched vertices. On top of that, there are some rather egregious balancing issues that i'm convinced are intentional design decisions.

Last edited:
I can't believe they release 1.7.2 in the first place. That stuff wasn't slightly tested... took me 5 mins in a captain match to understand how untested and broken the update was.

The broken :poop: rank system, that doesn't make any sense,and the match making / leaving match mess.
(10 people searching for a match and it takes 55 years and it crashes)
(after 2 years severs still crash):ROFLMAO:🥳

It's baffling to me why they didn't remove the update ...
Before the update , In my opinion... the game was on a bad spot , had a ton of balacing issues but it was *working* at least there was people playing it daily (..) but releasing an update that breaks what was already broken and make it so bad that people can't play it anymore is ridiculous.:confused:

If you have played for less then two hours you can get a refund.

If you have played for more you can't.

If you have played for hundreds of hours and still think you deserve it - you can claim a refund on your education though... So that's interesting.

If you have played for less then two hours you can get a refund.

If you have played for more you can't.

If you have played for hundreds of hours and still think you deserve it - you can claim a refund on your education though... So that's interesting.
Whether you are entitled to a refund or not; people unhappy with the state of the game should voice their concerns on Twitter. It's where organized complaints can make a difference in Taleworlds' bottom line compared to here or Steam discussions. If every one of their BS puff nonsense twitter posts had 10x other people like me asking them "what's up with the state of the game?", they would have a harder time ignoring us. It's the digital equivalent of people protesting outside of a storefront.

Big publishers and devs can get away with ignoring their audience as they work to resolve a problem but a company worth as much as Taleworlds with as little of a digital footprint shouldn't have the luxury of ignoring their dwindling player base while they work on their next product.

Furthermore, those big publishers and devs would NEVER allow their game to suffer like Bannerlord has without some form of remediation or address for fear of hurting the base.

Thoughts? I'm about to make this post it's own thread...

This guy apparently was refunded after 400 hours:
Bannerlord Refunded

It's not impossible nor unheard of to get refund, even tho you have played more than two hours. Just make sure you mention the state of mp in detail and conflicting description of the game in Steam store. Mp is part of the game as long as they are advertising it (even tho they seem to regret that choice).

This guy apparently was refunded after 400 hours:
Bannerlord Refunded

It's not impossible nor unheard of to get refund, even tho you have played more than two hours. Just make sure you mention the state of mp in detail and conflicting description of the game in Steam store. Mp is part of the game as long as they are advertising it (even tho they seem to regret that choice).
You're missing the part where he is obviously lying :ROFLMAO:.

I can't even get steam to refund Domina - when the creator turned it into a hate-fuelled rant against the covid vaccine. He literally added a screen into the game where you have to deny covid to access the game.... His patch notes are just paragraphs of him insulting trans-people.

If THAT can't get a refund - then I'm sorry I'm calling out this rubbish...

You're missing the part where he is obviously lying :ROFLMAO:.
Emphasis on "apparently".

There are plenty of reports that people are able to refund games when they are  unable to play the game even tho they have way over two hour play limit. Current state of the game makes it unplayable for plenty of players so it's more than possible to ask for refund.
It only depends how well you are able to explain the situation to Steam

Back
Top Bottom