Reforged Edition news: Join the open beta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well more good stuff coming that very good But Cloth still so ****ing flashy AND WHERE THE ****ING FULL FACE VIKING HELMET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That the only thing i ****ing wait to enjoy the game ...... !!!!!!!!!!!

MaxiWilliam said:
Well more good stuff coming that very good But Cloth still so ******** flashy AND WHERE THE ******** FULL FACE VIKING HELMET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That the only thing i ******** wait to enjoy the game ...... !!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe if you made more sense and stopped having a tantrum someone could understand you...

KingKilo said:
We've gone from one thread of "Coming soon~" to another threat of "Beta Coming Soon~", when it is coming? Lol :3
Yeah i wish they would have just waited until the Beta was out to say something about it. I thought it would be out if they bothered to announce it, its only a beta after all. I know people were tired of waiting but this is just teasing us.

SomeHairyGuy said:
Dev team, could you tell us roughly how large the download's gonna be for the beta? I'm at home for the holidays and I only get limited data.  :cry:

Eat at a restaurant with free WiFi and take your time, m8.  :mrgreen:

SomeHairyGuy said:
Dev team, could you tell us roughly how large the download's gonna be for the beta? I'm at home for the holidays and I only get limited data.  :cry:
I'm afraid it will be a substantial download size, especially since many textures and scene files will be included.
So it might be close to full size.

Adorno said:
SomeHairyGuy said:
I'm afraid it will be a substantial download size, especially since many textures and scene files will be included.
So it might be close to full size.

Ah, so nearly 3GB then... I'll have to scrounge some wifi off a friend!  :lol: Thaks Adorno

This guy is brutal, a fully armored pict warlord with an insatiable bloodlust and a gaze that will fill your soul with dread...mounted on an adorable pony.
'Make fun of Rosie and I'll skin you with my bare hands and make a saddle out of your hide, weakling!'

8jDSlvz.png

I expected more diversity of helmets for celtic units (regular spangenhelms) but it seems I would use morgh's tools...

GooseMan said:
KingKilo said:
At the very least, ABOUT when will the BETA be available? I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate this kind of info... save our F5 keys....
I appreciate this kind of info.
Very would very much like to be more specific, but also don't want to get the date wrong.
The reason is we are several parties involved in the making of this DLC.
It's a collaboration with Taleworlds and the retailers (mainly Steam) selling the DLC.

I understand it's nice to have an exact date, knowing you can come home one day and start playing.  :smile:

That's understandable. We're just hyped because it looks so great.  :smile: Thank you guys for making such an awesome game, and it's really cool seeing how much you communicate with players here.

Adorno said:
GooseMan said:
KingKilo said:
At the very least, ABOUT when will the BETA be available? I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate this kind of info... save our F5 keys....
Very would very much like to be more specific, but also don't want to get the date wrong.
It's a collaboration with Taleworlds and the retailers (mainly Steam) selling the DLC.

I understand it's nice to have an exact date, knowing you can come home one day and start playing.  :smile:

Gabe is bothering you ? We're enough to raid his house ! Vikings ! With me ! SHIIIEEEELLLLDD-WALLLLL !

Adorno said:
GooseMan said:
KingKilo said:

Again, very reasonable, better safe than sorry. I'm just too hype for it, and have been since you announced it that its killing me having to check this forum everyday LOL. Perhaps a very very very rough estimation, i.e., a couple of days or a week or so?

KingKilo said:
Adorno said:
GooseMan said:
KingKilo said:

Again, very reasonable, better safe than sorry. I'm just too hype for it, and have been since you announced it that its killing me having to check this forum everyday LOL. Perhaps a very very very rough estimation, i.e., a couple of days or a week or so?

30th of June  :shifty: :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom