[Reforged Beta] Mules utility

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I've discovered the "camp followers thing" and I'm loving it. However, one thing bothered me: mules.

Sure, they are useful to keep items until I can be bothered to add them to my companions, or to sell them, but what occupies most of my inventory (and I have 7 pips in it) is food. I use foragers, but my growing army consumes a lot of food.

Could the food on mules be used, in case I have none in my inventory?

My preference would, in fact, be to keep food on the mules and items in my inventory, as the former I don't touch - and the latter, it moves quickly (whether sold or changed around companions).

This would improve greatly my game. It doesn't give unduly advantages as the food still needs to be bought and replenished.

I didn't even realize there were mules...  Seems like exactly the place I would want to stick my food too, though, as it currently takes up most of my inventory as well.

I also liked the mods that had a "Field Rations" food item that was a crate that had a size of around 500, but had little to no morale bonus.  It was an efficient, low space food source for long campaigns or sieges, but you still needed the other food items and variety to boost morale.

Back
Top Bottom