Refilling arrows

Users who are viewing this thread

I asked something similar in the Bugs thread and nobody answered but after doing some testing on my own (reinstalling the mod) I figured it was not a bug but a feature so now I ask if it can be turned off through TXT editing somehow.

I play Floris Expanded 2.54.

Leifdin said:
By refilling you mean getting full ammo after retreating and immediately joining battle?
I mean archers/crossbowmen/throwers getting their ammo refilled during a regular field battle. Like in sieges, but in a battle and not only for the defender.

And they shouldn't or something? I know that logically they shouldn't, but is it coded in game at all? It had been discussed some time ago, but I think this is the official behaviour.

Leifdin said:
And they shouldn't or something? I know that logically they shouldn't, but is it coded in game at all? It had been discussed some time ago, but I think this is the official behaviour.
What I´m asking for is if there is something I can do to stop that. I don´t like it and it´s ruining all the fun for me.

You cannot reload your arrows, however I believe you can pick up arrows and bolts that have hit the ground, one at a time. Time to look for those "large bags" of arrows

panzerkw said:
You cannot reload your arrows, however I believe you can pick up arrows and bolts that have hit the ground, one at a time. Time to look for those "large bags" of arrows
Arrows and other ranged weapons refill automatically during a battle in this mod. Like they do for the defender side during a siege in Native Warband. I was asking for a way to remove that.

Back
Top Bottom