SP - General Reenable "View Character" (360-view) in First person

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!
Previously we could look around using the "view character" button in first person. This was very useful and immersive, and allowed me to keep my shield raised against the enemy but still look around, or run in a specific direction but still look around without losing speed. This was one of my favorite features. Not sure why it went away. It still works in third person mode, but I only use first person.

If possible please reenable "View Character" (360-view) in First person.

Thanks for the awesome game!

Believe me I'm not lying when I tell you that we have been asking for this since the alpha-beta period. Taleworlds doesn't seem to understand how important this is for the player... We've also been asking since then to bring back the immediate spin, a use of the camera that many of us old-timers have been using.

For not having... they haven't even enabled the first person death cam... surprise! also many times suggested to bring it back. So far nothing.

@Terco_Viejo, It worked for me in older patches, so it is a quite new issue for me at least. I didn't play 1.6 but think I remember using it in 1.5
Pressing the tilde key in the first person? ?
OgQCP.jpg

I have updated patch by patch since release rigorously and have never witnessed anything remotely in Bannerlord like what we had in Warband.

Last edited:
Wow I forgot how jerky the camera could be in Warband and when it's not me controlling it, it actually makes me nauseous and a bit dizzy.
??‍?
Well, I actually miss certain things from Warband; especially that abrupt camera snap and instant return to the initial position of the camera after releasing the tilde key.

In MP it was super useful, in fact many mp players advocated for its implementation long time ago in alpha-beta period; the pity is that little by little the dust is adhering to what's behind the shelf and these things end up being forgotten.

The truth is that I'm not really happy with the cameras in Bannerlord, there are threads, comments that attest to this on my part... I'd love to add in my tweak that camera snap after releasing tilde in both 1 and 3 view as well as the death cam in 1; but honestly I think Taleworlds should be the one to implement it by default in Native.

Well, I actually miss certain things from Warband; especially that abrupt camera snap and instant return to the initial position of the camera after releasing the tilde key.

In MP it was super useful, in fact many mp players advocated for its implementation long time ago in alpha-beta period; the pity is that little by little the dust is adhering to what's behind the shelf and these things end up being forgotten.

The truth is that I'm not really happy with the cameras in Bannerlord, there are threads, comments that attest to this on my part... I'd love to add in my tweak that camera snap after releasing tilde in both 1 and 3 view as well as the death cam in 1; but honestly I think Taleworlds should be the one to implement it by default in Native.

I guess I didn't make my point clear. Yes the Warband camera is jerky but my issue is when I'm not controlling the camera and watching someone else do it, it's very disorienting and actually induces a bit of nausea in me. I've never actually had issues with it in any of my playthroughs.

I guess I didn't make my point clear. Yes the Warband camera is jerky but my issue is when I'm not controlling the camera and watching someone else do it, it's very disorienting and actually induces a bit of nausea in me. I've never actually had issues with it in any of my playthroughs.
Oh, so I misunderstood, my bad. And on top of that when recording the clip in the warband window there is severe lag which negatively affects the sample ?.

Back
Top Bottom